Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    South East from the center of the Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Still no response from Marstar & they are still burning people on the shipping , only 2 people are disappointed enough to leave Johnone negative feed back ?
    lol
    Unbelievable. I think that once folks get their cash back, they'll find their testicles.
    "This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud refers to the Irish.

Ok I know nothing about Garands and have no serious interest in one. But from the picture the upper lug engagement was worst than any "bad - do fire" Norinco M14/M305's I have seen. So if I follow correctly these would be pretty much unsafe at any usable loading? Personal interest

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgallant View Post
    Ok I know nothing about Garands and have no serious interest in one. But from the picture the upper lug engagement was worst than any "bad - do fire" Norinco M14/M305's I have seen. So if I follow correctly these would be pretty much unsafe at any usable loading? Personal interest
    A grenade with a fuse of unknown length is what those abominations are. In what world would any reputable gunsmith consider them safe? In Marstars world they are just a source of income. (which has turned into international disdain and ridicule)
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

4. The Following User Liked This Post By FALover

koroshiya1775 (08-30-2016)

Update: As of about 6:30 PM EST, Master's account has been removed from CGN along with their dealer forum. Not sure if they got banned or ended their business relationship with Greentips at their request.

Legacy posts say their business account has expired.

The T2 thread was just locked.
    What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. ― Salman Rushdie
    Bring on the controversy. I write real life. It's harsh and sometimes gritty, but it's real. Why should we tip toe around that? ― Shandy L. Kurth

There's a twist, not expected.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

wow, hope no one gets hurt shooting those rifles. disaster waiting to happen

We need a good quality photo of the receiver markings placed there by the German bubba/proof house. We need to make a poster of it. It needs to be disseminated. It needs to be displayed at gun shows to warn anyone to be on the lookout for these.

I know at least one dealer who I would in no way be surprised if he were humping a "Rare T2 Garand" at the next show...

And Marstar? I've had to return items. I've also bought other items. I've been satisfied with the experience. I'll never buy a used gun from them now, for my own health. I may never shop there again, out of general principal.

This was a schidt way to treat their customers.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

South East from the center of the Universe
    Mother F**KER! Did the guys get their money back? Were all the rifles returned?
    "This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud refers to the Irish.

One guy at least suggests he is holding one of his for evidence.

John didn't post anything other than insults and rage, so I'm guessing no recall...
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I've never had a problem dealing with Marstar, and actually got quite a kick out of johnone's angry rants...ha ha......But those pics are shocking.

Marstar should have just done something good with those rifles/receivers and sold them as plain ol Garands.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast