Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    RobertMcC
    I never been burnt by them, but I see people concern. They said change of hands, but seems like John is still in the picture.

John has sold the company, and is no longer involved in the management or day-to-day operation. He provides advice related to international import/export red-tape. We do host John's vault, which sells some of his personal items as part of an agreement.

I do speak with him directly and ask for his opinion on some issues, since he does have a lot of time in the industry, and knows a lot more about our contacts than I do at this time. The decisions being made are ultimately ours and you can hold me accountable.

There is certainly enough %noun% derangement syndrome going around that thread. Either shop there or don't - move the frig on.

Runner up are the Troy 102 threads with their NEA derangement...
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Mark-II

firemachine69 (09-07-2019), Lee Enfield (09-06-2019), Rory McCanuck (09-06-2019)

I wonder how many of the people outraged at Marstar about the T2 debacle actually bought one?
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Dewey Cox

SIR VEYOR (09-07-2019)

For the right amount of cash Wendy could join CGN.

Best of luck to the new employee/owners. Hopefully they can avoid a Mil-Arm type crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    I wonder how many of the people outraged at Marstar about the T2 debacle actually bought one?

Keep in mind, we're literally talking about something that has an explosion of few inches from our face... So, trust is a pretty big deal here.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political right’s agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldn’t find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    Well it's about integrity. If a company was willing to make unsafe guns and they knew, and sold it to the public. People should have the right to be pissed off, Even if you didn't buy one.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By RobertMcC

Rory McCanuck (09-07-2019)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920