Liberty gun safes

I was looking around WSS today in Saskatoon and see they have a Liberty Fatboy 48 gun safe on sale for $1499.99 it comes with a HD200 quick vault. Any comments ya or na would be appreciated. This safe is $1899.99 reg. it looks to be a pretty good buy I thought and would ease some of my pile in the corner and shoved up in the floor joists storage.

Had two in the store I used to work at. Quality was ok, fit and finish were above average. Overall a good value.

Quadruple check all your dimensions. Hugely embarrassing to buy a safe and find out you're off by half and inch. Also, Liberty say 780 pounds. Not a beast by

any standard but not to be under estimated in it's ability to hurt you permanently.

Call around to you local Locksmiths and used office furniture places. They frequently have deals and often have people who are experienced with delivery.

Just make sure it does not have an electronic lock....a locksmith buddy told me that he gets constant calls about failed electronic locks , and highly recommends avoiding this type of lock.
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.” ; Ezekiel 25:17

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunexpert007

jfarnham (08-22-2016)

There were some killer markdowns on gun safes at Cabela's this week. Couple discontinued models I think. Might be worth perusing before purchase. The uncle has a larger Liberty I think. Might be one size down from what you're looking at. It certainly nice enough.

I was looking at a Browning the other day, and it seemed like it had a much better layout for racking long guns than the Liberty and Cabela's models. Plus it held six or so long guns on the inside of the door for easy access....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

The closest that Cabelas has is a 30 gun safe made by Liberty for about $125 less than WSS. Will likely go up on my next days off and have a closer look.

don't forget. John Deere also sells some nice gun safes.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

In the thriving metropolis of Beiseker AB.
    Yes they do. Although I have not looked into who manufactures them

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
    You had me at Bacon

NFA