Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    I would love number 75

Quote Originally Posted by SFRC View Post
    I would love number 75
    because its A common name for the Canon de 75 modèle 1897, a French World War 1 gun.???

Well...........I have to say I am honored to be a recipient of the coin....It really does mean alot to me guys!! I still am unsure why in my own mind but we will digress on that issue as someone(jwirecom109) gave me their reason.

I thank GOC for everything they do for this community and hope that I can remain a part of this awesome group, community and hobby for many years to come!!

and here is to post number 10!! lolol

:cheers
    If your thinking it....I am saying it!!!
    Before you ask me for my honesty.....Question yourself of the willingness to hear it!!
    VA6MIA

4. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Da_Bear

FlyingHigh (08-25-2016), kennymo (08-25-2016), mavrik9 (08-25-2016), Rory McCanuck (08-25-2016), Strewth (08-25-2016)

I'm not certain I understand the idea of the coins. Could you define 'drawing' the coin better for me?

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
    I'm not certain I understand the idea of the coins. Could you define 'drawing' the coin better for me?
    The challenge, which can be made at any time, begins with the challenger drawing his/her coin, and slapping or placing the coin on the table or bar. In noisy environments, continuously rapping the challenge coin on a surface may initiate the challenge. (Accidentally dropping a challenge coin is considered to be a deliberate challenge to all present.) Everyone being challenged must immediately produce the coin for their organization and anyone failing to do so must buy a round of drinks for the challenger and everyone else who has their challenge coin. However, should everyone challenged be able to produce their coin, the challenger must buy a round of drinks for the group.-wikipedia-

'drawing' means to produce the coin from your person.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

Awwww... I figured drawing involved an etch a sketch
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

RobertMcC
    Its popular in the military. Normally would get coined once you completed basic and in your unit. IE presenter would have a coin in his hand and give you a hand shake. Welcoming you to the group.

They can also be used as a thank you gift.

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Awwww... I figured drawing involved an etch a sketch
    I though it was a fast draw thing, like gunfighters from the wild west, but throwing the coins at each other like throwing stars. If they don't have razor sharp edges I'm losing interest.

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Forbes/Hutton

zulu (08-26-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I though it was a fast draw thing, like gunfighters from the wild west, but throwing the coins at each other like throwing stars. If they don't have razor sharp edges I'm losing interest.
    Nothing a grinder couldn't fix.
    "I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well." - Strike that. I do have a problem; the gov't has decided some are too dangerous to own.
    Membership: CCFR, SAFGC
    Gov’t couldn’t make sense if you gave them a recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by DanN View Post
    Or because this is where all the Founders / Co-Founders & Moderators get bribed.

So.. how many pounds of bacon is it going to cost me, anyway?
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

13. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

DanN (08-26-2016)

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast