Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Post Your Knife Collection; Lets See Some Pics!

Well after selling a few of the knives I owned that were worth anything I have a somewhat humble collection going.

I can't really afford any of the real high end or custom stuff with a wedding coming up, and saving for a house, but I had them all out today so figured I would take some pics.

First and foremost is ideal EDC IMHO, the Spyderco Delica. This is the go to EDC knife for me, and I love the VG10 steel.

The latest edition to the collection, a Spyderco Bill Moran Fixed Blade, again in the VG10.

Also new on the scene, but one of the coolest most compact neck knives around, a Meyerco Dew Claw.

This little guy is a workhorse, and probably sees the most use believe it or not. Always in my pants pocket at work. I wear a shirt and tie to work, so this is as sheeple friendly as it gets. The Fallkniven U4.

Another workhorse that sees quite a bit of use mostly at the cottage(although it is likely going to be replaced by the Bill Moran) is my Ontario Rat 1. One hell of a knife for $40, despite being only AUS8, it takes a beating without issue.

Here is an interesting blade from Boker, designed by Chad Los Banos, called the Compliance. It is a super sharp thin blade, and a unique design which works quite well for basic tasks, but definitely not a heavy user.

This little guy here is definitely one of my favourite designs, and it really is quite functional, The Gnome from Boker, and designed by Jesper Voxnaes, of Vox Knives.

And last but not least is the ultimate backup/throw away knife, the Opinel #6. A pretty unique, and super functional design, that is a really great knife for an even better price.

Now let's see some of your collections!

This section of the forum needs some life put back into her so don't be shy!
    You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first 2 things you are gonna do are 1) Call someone with a gun, and 2) Pray that they arrive quick enough to save you.

Senior Member OutdoorPursuitsCanada's Avatar
    All great knives! VG10 is my personal favorite.

As far as my collection... That would involve emptying every cubby hole in my truck, house, garage, office, toolback, quad, backpack... Etc lol.
    Last edited by OutdoorPursuitsCanada; 08-13-2012 at 07:14 PM.

^ Y'know, this thread started me doing just that, and now I can't find my Spyderco Snap-it, dang it! (Wanders off muttering, peering suspiciously at the junk drawer, cat, and shifty-looking couch cushions....)
    CSSA CCFR

Thinking about adding this one to the collection.......

You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first 2 things you are gonna do are 1) Call someone with a gun, and 2) Pray that they arrive quick enough to save you.

Well I couldn't resist:

Added 2 more to my humble collection:

Mcusta Tsuchi Dark Green:

And for the Fiance - Spyderco Squeak Pink:

I asked her if she wanted a new pocket knife, or to go to dinner, and she chose the knife!

6. The Following User Liked This Post By mlehto

Swampdonkey (01-06-2017)

Attagirl... ... Congrats bud... Let me know when you need baby gear... I'll ship you some...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    It's no fun punning with a Kleptomaniac... they keep taking things, literally.

My minor KBar knife collection as I don't think you want to see my Lord of the rings or Kill Bill colection of swords.
    Modern

Vintage

What not to do.

name those 3
    Last edited by Fredo; 06-12-2016 at 10:21 PM.
    French Frank, not Euro trash.
    When in doubt, ask Steve!

Larry, Curly and Moe?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast