Excellent service!

Just wanted to thank the team at TFC Firearms, specifically James. I recently purchased my first restricted firearm (Sig Sauer 1911.22) from TFC and the process couldn't have been easier. Being that this was my first purchase, I had numerous questions. James answered all of them very quickly. I appreciate the patience and attention I received and am very pleased with my new gun!

Thanks again!!

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By barnsy

JustBen (12-10-2016), TFC Firearms (11-16-2016)

www.tfcfirearms.ca TFC Firearms's Avatar
    Thank you very much Barnsy! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks, James
    Questions or requests?
    Please feel free to email us at info@tfcfirearms.ca or give us a call at 403-568-0876

I have made two purchases from TFC. The first was a straight forward, super fast deal on an in stock restricted. Great price and a bonus mag. James had it all done, including delivery to another province in less than a week.

The second purchase was for a restricted nobody else had or would do a one off order for. James and TFC stuck with it. I just heard, after much delay, beyond their control, my gun should be here soon.

Give these guys a shout and see what they can do for you. They know the meaning of customer service, sadly lacking with some other retailers.

P.

www.tfcfirearms.ca TFC Firearms's Avatar
    Thank you Ocanada,

We truly appreciate your repeat business and the kind words.

Thanks, James
    Questions or requests?
    Please feel free to email us at info@tfcfirearms.ca or give us a call at 403-568-0876

I am another happy customer. I have made purchas s with them as well and it is always a pleasure dealing with them.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Neuberas

TFC Firearms (12-13-2016)

Hi Guys.

I gave a two thumbs up above, but now have the pictures. Give these guys a shout if you are looking for something. James and Harvey will look after you.

Sig P320 full size, contrast sights, and Sig P320 Compact, threaded, night sights. Both 9mm. And a bag of goodies to go along with them.

P.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Ocanada

TFC Firearms (12-13-2016)

James.

Thanks for getting the extra compact P320 mags. More good service.

Now, If I can sell the house, car and dogs, I may be able to afford the new P320 VTAC that was at ShotShow.

P.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Ocanada

TFC Firearms (02-21-2017)

All the love going around here and no positive feedbacks?

Well, It's been a while.

But, I decided to throw down the glove again to James at TFC. I wanted a specific exchange kit from Sig to compliment the other 320s that TFC has gotten for me.

Here we are two days after my inquiry and a reply that yes they will work on getting what I want.

If you are ever looking for something other dealers don't have or you get the feeling they don't want to try, get hold of these guys. Service is first. Customer is first. you can't go wrong.

P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocanada View Post
    Well, It's been a while.

But, I decided to throw down the glove again to James at TFC. I wanted a specific exchange kit from Sig to compliment the other 320s that TFC has gotten for me.

Here we are two days after my inquiry and a reply that yes they will work on getting what I want.

If you are ever looking for something other dealers don't have or you get the feeling they don't want to try, get hold of these guys. Service is first. Customer is first. you can't go wrong.

P.
    Well,

The guys at TFC stuck with it for me and my Compact 320RX exchange kit is on it's way. Thanks guys.

P.