Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by murph83 View Post
    We all want the same thing, I personally believe that these rules\laws should never have been written...but here we are. Let not kid ourselves, we all know that not a single politician is going to give us the YES\NO answers we want. Stop bullsh&tting yourselves into trying to believe that any politician will ever publicly declare any of the things we want will come to bear. I know, you all know it, ya'll can babble on and on all you want, O'toole and the rest of them straight up don't give a shit!! If you think I'm joking, go back and re-read O'tooles responses thus far. Politics is a goddamn game folks, it's all about who can spew the bullsh*t best...and how many dummies will believe it.
    You may find an interview on CJ Summers facebook page quite interesting.
    Meeting the Leadership Candidates: Guns and Politics - Pierre Lemieux
    Sorry guys I cant copy it here, & It is not posted on this site in Calibers magazine thread.
    He is the only one, so far as I know, that has answered yes & no, to the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    I was a card carrying full member of Mannings Reform Party and the Alliance but grew more and more disenchanted as Harper bit by bit transformed the conservatives back into the old PC Party of Brian Mulroney. I wrote literally tons of letters back those days.
    Now there are no real political choices in Canada any more.
    The political parties are ostensibly different on the outside but under the hood they are all Liberal.
    Might as well stay home on election day.

First party membership I held was Reform. As a member of the board of my constituency association, member of the firearms policy committee of the constituency association, and two time delegate to convention, I confirmed what I told my friend when he convinced me to join.

"This will turn out to be the PC's rebuild of their party."

But, I have children and grandchildren. My father fought, and was wounded, in the second war. He was adamant that we should endeavour to leave the world a better place than it was when we entered it.

How's that working out for us? Bloody awful in many ways.

But, damn it, I won't quit trying!
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isn’t hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

Swampdonkey (12-22-2016), TJSpeller (12-23-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    You don't even have the right to remain silent.
    But the thing that's better than rights, is ability.
    "I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability."

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

5. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Rory McCanuck

Carguy2550 (03-13-2017), Coke (12-22-2016), lone-wolf (12-22-2016), Swampdonkey (12-22-2016)

haha ron white is great
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

Carguy2550 (03-13-2017), Coke (12-22-2016), Rory McCanuck (12-22-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinOTooleCPC View Post
    There was briefly some confusion as to whether my account is official. It is indeed official, and the CGN admins worked with me to quickly resolve the confusion. Anyone who has doubts, including the admins of this forum, are welcome to direct message my verified Twitter or Facebook accounts.

I'm really happy with the discussion my post has generated. As promised, I will be answering the questions posed by the community within the next few days.
    This same thread with the same stuff has been posted in a few places. Here, CGN, http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=308365 to name another.... All were posted saying the same stuff. As you can see above this is not CGN it was a copy and paste.

Everything he said in this thread is a copy and paste from what was on CGN.
    NFA & CPC

"Once a man, twice a child"

I'm listening to an Erin O'Toole telephone town hall,right now, not impressed...really not impressed. Don't waste time rating this price of human garbage on your ballot.

If we get to my question about firearms I'll update this thread.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NRA & CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Carguy2550 View Post
    I'm listening to an Erin O'Toole telephone town hall,right now, not impressed...really not impressed. Don't waste time rating this price of human garbage on your ballot.

Not sure why you're saying that.
    I met him today at a local event, and he made a very good impression. He's a solid guy, not as flashy as Bernier, but probably more likely to deliver what he says.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Quote Originally Posted by TJSpeller View Post
    Not sure why you're saying that.
    I met him today at a local event, and he made a very good impression. He's a solid guy, not as flashy as Bernier, but probably more likely to deliver what he says.
    I won't lie to ya. I'm a lot jaded after the tweet against Maxim Bermnier and the red pill incident. Also, I'm work to keep Calgary Heritage conservative. Along with Calgary Midnapore.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NRA & CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Carguy2550 View Post

Please do an update, my local MP said he is a stand up guy. I think he's just another politician, part of the old boys club.

He did get one question on firearms (not mine). The answer was a typical political answer designed not to freak out the sheep. Mostly just regurgitating talking points. Based on that I expect nothing useful of hopeful from him. Not that he could defeat junior without a major implosion on JTs part. Town hall is now over.

Yes he is part of the old boys club - self preservation all the way.
    Member NRA & CCFR

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Carguy2550

88 louie (03-14-2017), manic29 (03-13-2017)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223