Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    I don't intent to spend my time in a fight with the CPC about my guns. I will be supporting the leadership candidate that will work for me, not against me,, sorry Kevin you'll be an early scratch if you ever throw your hat in the ring

And if he does we need to mobilize all gun owners on all forms
    CSSA

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

Coke (12-13-2016), Doug_M (12-13-2016), TheHydrant (12-15-2016)

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    I don't intent to spend my time in a fight with the CPC about my guns. I will be supporting the leadership candidate that will work for me, not against me,, sorry Kevin you'll be an early scratch if you ever throw your hat in the ring

And if he does we need to mobilize all gun owners on all forms
    Agreed.

But it would be amusing to see him against PM Gump in debates... too bad.
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

He doesnt care about us at all. The only thing he wants is to be famous and make more money.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bob123; 12-13-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob123 View Post
    He doesnt care about is at all.
    I doubt Kevin O'Leary cares about the CPC either. In the sense that I suspect that if they don't let him be the leader and prime minster hopeful, he won't run as an MP and he won't volunteer during the election. All or nothing.
    He likely will badmouth justin throughout 2019 though, regardless.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

Bob123 (12-13-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    I doubt Kevin O'Leary cares about the CPC either. In the sense that I suspect that if they don't let him be the leader and prime minster hopeful, he won't run as an MP and he won't volunteer during the election. All or nothing.
    He likely will badmouth justin throughout 2019 though, regardless.
    Just an opportunist. He won't put any real effort. And he will be a Harper and quit if he loses. Costing us more money for a bye election

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i won't even consider him . to this date, only blaney represent my global view on what i'm expecting from the cpc leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Kevin O'Leary seems to think the currency of his name from TV will eliminate the need to do traditional building of support from within party membership. The plan seems to be: jump in last minute and hot sear his way to the top of the race. There are parallels to Trump here: being the outsider, the one who calls it like he sees it, doesn't obey handlers, etc. I don't know if Canada has the same type of potential for getting the dormant voter activated by radical ideas.

At some point I expect O'Leary will realize gun control is a wedge issue and he can keep a number of anti-Liberal voters by playing some shallow statements in favor of gun owner rights. Trump did a similar thing in keeping the Christian right on his side while there is little sign he is a believer. How many will fall for it and keep with O'Leary after some pro-firearm statements is unknown.

My take on these types (business leader going straight to leadership without experience in politics) is they believe politics is just a bigger game of business which can be managed by the same tools: make deals, do strategic moves with competition, and use marketing to put out the message. They are narcissists, too shallow for the job of political office, and too inconsistent to be forging policies and then law.

Quote Originally Posted by Riflechair View Post
    It's either pulled or too much traffic.
    I've been posting it everywhere.
    Try again later you need to hear it
    Make a video. "How our 'friends' could be SO off target."

All though I agree you could have summed it up with POS

Quote Originally Posted by labradort View Post
    Kevin O'Leary seems to think the currency of his name from TV will eliminate the need to do traditional building of support from within party membership. The plan seems to be: jump in last minute and hot sear his way to the top of the race. There are parallels to Trump here: being the outsider, the one who calls it like he sees it, doesn't obey handlers, etc. I don't know if Canada has the same type of potential for getting the dormant voter activated by radical ideas.

At some point I expect O'Leary will realize gun control is a wedge issue and he can keep a number of anti-Liberal voters by playing some shallow statements in favor of gun owner rights. Trump did a similar thing in keeping the Christian right on his side while there is little sign he is a believer. How many will fall for it and keep with O'Leary after some pro-firearm statements is unknown.

My take on these types (business leader going straight to leadership without experience in politics) is they believe politics is just a bigger game of business which can be managed by the same tools: make deals, do strategic moves with competition, and use marketing to put out the message. They are narcissists, too shallow for the job of political office, and too inconsistent to be forging policies and then law.
    Last edited by Sinbad; 12-27-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeckard View Post
    Make a video. "How our 'friends' could be SO off target."
    What friends?
    Looks to me that the PC Party of Canada is back.
    If you switched heads between Brian Mulroney and Kevin O'Leary neither one would miss a step.
    On the national front I think O'Leary has the best chance of beating turdo.
    He's a known tv show personality, speaks and presents well and has an air of competence about him.
    He'd better start taking french lessons.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast