Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,399 of 1399
    Oh, I thought the Natalie Wood reference was pretty on the nose when watching it.(I didn't watch the video yet, so I probably missed a bunch of other obvious stuff)

I watched Underwater(2020) yesterday, the action starts immediately and it doesn't slow down much for the whole movie.
    Worth wasting time on if you need a movie. No rememberable characters, creatures(for the most part), or scenes, but mindless enjoyment.
    If they pulled an Alien and developed the characters at the start it might of even been a noteworthy movie. Maybe
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Rambo - Last Blood
    I give it a P.U. a real stinker compared to the others. As an action/anti-hero picture it's ok...as a "Rambo" film I wasn't feeling it.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By TheHydrant

Hidyn (04-17-2020), Swampdonkey (04-27-2020)

Supersize Me 2: Holy Chicken

Made me really hungry for a wendy's spicy chicken. Everything presented in the movie is supposed to be surprising or shocking but it's not.
    Restaurants use buzz words for marketing purposes! Who would of thought that. Fast food still isn't healthy - shocking!
    Chickens are raised on a farm in a big building, you don't say!

Might surprise a city dweller or hipster. For a lot of people it's a neat package of everything we already know. Well made but the topic isn't up to par.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

5. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

Swampdonkey (04-27-2020)

Train to Busan (2016)
    8.5/10
    South Korean zombie film, with solid morals. Men doing their job.
    First 6 minutes are dull. Next half hour is hints of zombie. Next hour is typical zombie, and learning about this breed of zombies.
    The endings bring it all together.

Rotten Tomatoes 94% , 88%.
    TRAIN TO BUSAN is a harrowing zombie horror-thriller that follows a group of terrified passengers fighting their way through a countrywide viral outbreak while trapped on a suspicion-filled, blood-drenched bullet train ride to Busan, a southern resort city that has managed to hold off the zombie hordes... or so everyone hopes.

One of the most compelling, exciting, and captivating action/horror hybrids in years. It grabs the heart as well as the soul, speeding to a satisfying emotional climax.
    -- Johnny Gyzmontic

The bad stuff can be ignored and the good stuff is so, so good...the terror is nuanced and visceral, a gut reaction to the scale and speed of the attacks on screen.
    -- Alex Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Oh, I thought the Natalie Wood reference was pretty on the nose when watching it.(I didn't watch the video yet, so I probably missed a bunch of other obvious stuff)

I watched Underwater(2020) yesterday, the action starts immediately and it doesn't slow down much for the whole movie.
    Worth wasting time on if you need a movie. No rememberable characters, creatures(for the most part), or scenes, but mindless enjoyment.
    If they pulled an Alien and developed the characters at the start it might of even been a noteworthy movie. Maybe

Watched Underwater last night. I give it a 7.5/10. Definitely enjoyable for a non-stop action popcorn flick. I agree that the characters could have been developed better. Worth a watch though.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    Watched Underwater last night.
    What did the fish say when he bumped into the brick wall?
    Dam.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    Watched Underwater last night.
    It is probably one of the greatest stuffed rabbit rescue movies ever, in that they valiantly and successfully rescue the stuffed rabbit.
    However, post rescue, the government suffers upon the stuffed rabbit an indignity.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    It is probably one of the greatest stuffed rabbit rescue movies ever, in that they valiantly and successfully rescue the stuffed rabbit.
    However, post rescue, the government suffers upon the stuffed rabbit an indignity.
    Duuude, spoiler alert!
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

The Bad Batch
    2-3/10
    Given the top billers and all the supporting/cameos figured it’d. Play out the premise better. But no.
    Apparently blew most of budget on underwhelming set design, or cast and crew wanted a 3 month rave in the desert

Don’t do it.

Jason Momoa
    Keanu
    Jim Carey
    Diego Luna

And more.