Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Chernobyl Diaries
    5/10, as in it was OK. Not great acting. Movie is watchable, slightly entertaining.

I really wanted this movie to be so much more. Bigger budget, better actors. The location and idea was wasted in this movie. Such disappointment, I hope someone takes the idea to a better level. I also think it would of been better just to name such a movie 'Pripyat'
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Honky Tonk Outlaw BuckingFastard's Avatar
    Checked out looper on the apple TV last night, it was pretty damn good for a futuristic scifi movie. Hmm 8/10
    "Are you sure Hank done it this way"

Just finished up "From Russia With Love". Loving the old Bond movies, earns itself an 8.5/10. Only fault was the fight choreographing on the train, that was a bit much for me.

Outpost (the 2011 or 12 nazi zombie movie). Solid 3/10. Every bit as dumb as you'd think it'd be. That being said; it beat what was on TV.

Owner - Tundra Supply jonanddad's Avatar
    Argo 10/10 wow! First movie that has kept me on the edge of my seat even tho I know what was going to happen! Will have to watch it again!

Here Comes The Boom 7/10 entertaining and as expected

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Owner - Tundra Supply

-Scifi geek on-
    Prometheus 4/10 - Its bad when you're cheering for the character you are supposed to hate (Charlize). And Damon Lindelof is a talentless hack who would even screw up writing knock knock jokes or bathroom stall graffitti.

Dredd 9/10 - went in with low expectations and was very pleasantly surprised, to the point it really struck a chord with me and consider it one of the better action movies of the year. Nice lean storytelling with only a couple plot points that could have been better.

Looper 7/10 - went in with high expectations and, while enjoying it, was slightly let down. Took a seemingly large story and missed out on a lot of areas it could have explored or been more inventive.
    -Scifi geek off-

The Hobbit (2012) I'd give it a reluctant 7/10. I'd give it less, but it was much better than Not seeing a new Tolkein based movie.
    Lot's of filler. Could've been a half hour shorter and not lost a thing. If you're expecting something epic like the rings trilogy, this ain't it.

Darkest Hour. Solid 7. Russian alien movie. Was OK.

django. Too terrible to rate. We made it through about 5 minutes before canning it. Luckily we had another movie to watch.

What, are we the only one's watching movies?

Quote Originally Posted by BruceW View Post
    The Hobbit (2012) I'd give it a reluctant 7/10. I'd give it less, but it was much better than Not seeing a new Tolkein based movie.
    Lot's of filler. Could've been a half hour shorter and not lost a thing. If you're expecting something epic like the rings trilogy, this ain't it.
    I'll give the film itself an 8/10. It was a good movie, but they really stretched some things out.

Shield of the north Mass-effect's Avatar
    No film as of late can make me laugh like the recent Three Stooges remake. Based on my preferences, i dont see that changing until somebody fills Abbot and Costellos shoes