Thread: NEA 102

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The fail with this whole issue is huge.

Several months ago NEA started posing teaser pics of the rifle suggesting it would be NR.

Those are the sorts of things you do to build interest for going live with an "add to cart" option within a couple weeks.

This entire endeavour has shown that NEA does not have a real plan, and they have amateurs at the wheel making decisions.

That is unfortunate because I want NEA to do well. I am cheering for them, I want this rifle, and I have money ready.

However, they seem to be going out of their way to prove that they are incompetent enough not to deserve our money
    I have no signature block.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    The fail with this whole issue is huge.

Several months ago NEA started posing teaser pics of the rifle suggesting it would be NR.

Those are the sorts of things you do to build interest for going live with an "add to cart" option within a couple weeks.

This entire endeavour has shown that NEA does not have a real plan, and they have amateurs at the wheel making decisions.

That is unfortunate because I want NEA to do well. I am cheering for them, I want this rifle, and I have money ready.

However, they seem to be going out of their way to prove that they are incompetent enough not to deserve our money
    Thanks for posting this.
    I somehow missed it the last 10 times you posted it on this thread.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Dewey Cox

cyph3r (06-12-2017), zulu (06-12-2017)