Borka Torque Wrenches

I have been looking all over for a Borka Torque wrench. Very nifty and simplistic tool, just cant seem to find it for sale in Canada. I can import it from the US but it obviously is an expensive exercise. Does anyone have a clue as to where I may source one locally?borka wrench.jpg

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Odin762

Rangetech (01-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Odin762 View Post
    I have been looking all over for a Borka Torque wrench. Very nifty and simplistic tool, just cant seem to find it for sale in Canada. I can import it from the US but it obviously is an expensive exercise. Does anyone have a clue as to where I may source one locally?borka wrench.jpg
    Acklands Grainger? - especially if you know a big company in the area. Pay cash, pickup in person, knocks a few dollars off their price as well.

Is McMaster Carr in Canada?

Thank you, I will give them a try!

Hi Guys,

We are really pleased to announce that Borka Tools has asked us to handle all of their Canadian sales through rangetech.ca. Boris at Borka makes an incredible tool set, which I have owned for four or five years now. He tells me that he will be ready to ship his first orders for 2017, in the very near future. If you'd like to place an order now we can certainly get that going for you. We've already been able to send a few out.
    -Cheers,
    Mike
    rangetechbuild@gmail.com

Hi Mike, that sounds great I will email you!!

Mike, I dropped you an email, I am ready to order.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Odin762

Rangetech (01-05-2017)

Dynamometer key of Intertool XT-9001 1/4", 2-24 Nanometers - ratchet type with the rotation directional switch (reverse) under a connecting square 1/4 (7 mm). Has two scales of measurement of ongoing effort of 2 - 24 nm or 0.2 - 2.4 kgfs. and also a special bolt for fixing of the exposed efforts. Very good option for those who uses such keys.https://torquewrenchguide.com/review...rque-wrenches/