Benelli Supernova Barrels

Where does one find reasonably priced (or even unreasonably priced for that matter) barrels to fit a Benelli Supernova? I can't seem to find anything.

Only reason I ask is that I prefer the Supernova to the 870, and would rather use that as my platform for a tactical shotgun. In the long run, I'll likely go the 870 route, simply because of the price.

Your best bet that I've seen(looking for another barrel for my nova) is talking to a benelli dealer and having them order one in. Even then it will cost you a helluva lot more than it is worth IMO

kastles

Leave the Supernova alone, get a gently abused 870 for peanuts, then customize it to your own taste.

I agree with RobSmith and kastles, lots of stuff available for the 870. I would also get a older wingmaster not an express model.

I agree that an 870 is definitely a cheaper route, but I really would like to have a couple extra barrels for the supernova. Specifically, a rifled slug barrel, and a short smoothbore. The unfortunate reality, is these things are extremely hard to come by in Canada, which adds to their already inflated cost.