Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Soon someone is going to shoot back in self defense - the irony would be if it is another night hunting group..

When the pendulum swings back . . . it will be terrible.

Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    i've put the run on night hunters twice this winter.

no idea what color they were as they fled at high speeds.

that shyte don't fly around here no matter who you are.
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives

4. The Following 9 Users Like This Post By BrotherRockeye

Billythreefeathers (01-21-2017), blacksmithden (01-21-2017), coastal (01-21-2017), firemachine69 (01-22-2017), ilikemoose (01-22-2017), killer kane (01-22-2017), Lee Enfield (01-22-2017), pitw (01-22-2017), Rory McCanuck (01-21-2017)

And here I thought things got silly-tarded in Caledonia, Ontario with the "native mischief slowing progress of building" for new homes and such.
    At what point does the law-of-the-land apply to everybody? Hard for me to believe Canada can unite on anything when there's law-of-the-land for everyone except Quebec and anyone on a "reserve".
    IMO, it's well past time our politicos and law-makers figure this out once-for-all and strip everyone of their privilege and make everyone actually equal-in-the-eyes-of-the-law.

Don't care where you came from, or where you are coming from....this is the country, these are the laws of this country - for everyone!! - and that's that.

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By SeirX

gtr (01-21-2017), killer kane (01-22-2017), Northshore (01-21-2017)

Back in late September or early October a young lad from a nearby reserve was shot, and later died by another member of the same reserve while night hunting. It is not a race war no matter how much the Grand Chief wants to play the sympathetic minority racial card. What it boils down to is safe hunting practices that should have been taught to people are not being taught or being ignored.
    I shot a 1910 ross and still have everything minus my marbles if you find them please do not return to owner

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Ballsofice

Deuce-deuce (01-22-2017), Northshore (01-21-2017), Rory McCanuck (01-21-2017)

Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeirX View Post
    And here I thought things got silly-tarded in Caledonia, Ontario with the "native mischief slowing progress of building" for new homes and such.
    At what point does the law-of-the-land apply to everybody? Hard for me to believe Canada can unite on anything when there's law-of-the-land for everyone except Quebec and anyone on a "reserve".
    IMO, it's well past time our politicos and law-makers figure this out once-for-all and strip everyone of their privilege and make everyone actually equal-in-the-eyes-of-the-law.

Don't care where you came from, or where you are coming from....this is the country, these are the laws of this country - for everyone!! - and that's that.
    pretty obvious you'll never be Prime Minister
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives

10. The Following User Liked This Post By BrotherRockeye

firemachine69 (01-21-2017)

So, according to Neepinak, we are merely "settlers", a highly offensive term often used by genocidal African dictators, Mugabe and Idi Amin, for example, to describe civilized, productive citizens of largely European ancestry.

All I can say is IF he or his ilk trespass at night, threaten me or my family, or my property, I WILL use MY "traditional" Norse founding people's methods on him/them.

The corpulent taxbum looks like a 1950's Hollywood Indian and could stand to drop some blubber and get a REAL job!!!

Banned
    That ,is what is trying to be avoided.

Such fine stewards of nature with deep traditional ties to mother earth.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

14. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Mark-II

firemachine69 (01-22-2017), killer kane (01-22-2017), R&R Rancher (01-22-2017), Swampdonkey (01-22-2017)

Ah, what a great premier we have.

I'm fairly certain that if the stats were available, we'd see it was hunters of all backgrounds getting caught hunting illegally.

And you know full well he won't commit to putting more boots on the ground to deal with poachers. Never mind that there's only a couple of CO's covering the entire area south of RMNP.

As for Neepinak... he's probably still sore that a couple of guys from the same reserve as hem went to Saskatchewan, then got charged with unlawfully hunting on posted land, unlawful possession of wildlife and illegally transporting wildlife to another province, because they were on private land.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast