Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    ^^^^^ That looks like one of the antique stores I know near Ottawa.
    He who hits first wins, regardless of the speed of the opponent’s miss.

This is a great thread. I'm in the process of deciding how to build mine and getting some ideas from you all. Keep them coming!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By DOA

KnowledgeSeeker (12-19-2015)

Keeping in mind I just finished a restore so shite is all over, I use a $20 bench from walmart. Also the coffee table, kitchen counter. Yes, I have heard the phrase "hun is the barrel/parts cured enough I can take the parts out of my oven? "
    in pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello
    - In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war

LOL good one with the barrel parts
    I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later

I have two seperate benches, one for reloading and one for cleaning and tinkering. The room is 10'x14' and not near big enough for all my stuff, unfortunatly pics are not happening till i can get a 12 year old to come over and fix my software issues for downloading my pics. Haywire1's bench looks a lot like mine only smaller and i have more stuff hanging on the wall.

Oh btw, i found something to do with the spent .22 casings for those who have perf board backings to hang their tools and such.
    The holes are exactly the right size to turn all of those unused holes into a work of art wall. Brass looks better than holes, i already filled a few hundreds of them and it looks good
    All i need is 6 or 7 hundred more

Also thinking of adding a few 9mm in between the holes for a neat design

Edit: Quote This is a great thread. I'm in the process of deciding how to build mine and getting some ideas from you all. Keep them coming!"

I recomend those cheap interlocking rubber mats you get at CT or Wallmart for like $17 up to 20-24 you have 4 2X2 enough for any size bench and they're really great about 1/4 inch thick i have them on mine and on the floor in front of it (old farts do drop things lol)
    Comes in these two textures
    (i recommend the first one if you need a flat surface, the second one has thick checkered textures)

Last edited by Kobs; 11-11-2014 at 01:03 PM.

I built this reloading bench myself a little while back. This is obviously before I started putting stuff on it.

For cleaning and maintenance stuff, I have a 4x5 sheet of marine grade plywood screwed onto a couple sawhorses as a table. You can see the corner of it in the picture. My project for this Christmas break is to build a nice big work bench.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

Just bought my first house, pretty excited. Having dreams of a full length bench/table/work counter in the garage littered with gun parts, knives, coffee cups and other good stuff I wont have to clear off the kitchen table anymore. Pics come when it is a reality. This thread is awesome for ideas before hand !
    NFA Member

I am lucky enough to know someone working in renovation. My counter and cupboards comes from a kitchen in an office building that he did. They were throwing everything out. i have another long section on the other wall that i use for tools and stuff.

This is what I get by with.
    Was my computer desk for my desktop PC, long since retired and parted out. So I drilled some holes and mounted a vice and press to it. Works for me.

the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast