Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CCFR Report card for CPC leadership candidates released tomorrow.

Preview:

Maxime Bernier - A+
    Erin O'toole is an - A
    Andrew Scheer - A
    Brad Trost - A
    Steven Blaney - A-
    Kellie Leitch - A-

Interesting teaser. But talk is cheap. Who sticks by their word, looking at their track history? Sometimes the ones who try too hard to have the answers are the first to fail, because they want power too badly and will fold to whatever provides the path.

^Yeah, where is that Star Wars guy and, "It's a trap!" ?

not news moved to proper section

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Go Mad Max!!!
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NRA & CCFR

6. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Carguy2550

Billythreefeathers (03-08-2017), Doug_M (03-08-2017), lone-wolf (03-08-2017), ROADGLIDE45 (03-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by labradort View Post
    Interesting teaser. But talk is cheap. Who sticks by their word, looking at their track history? Sometimes the ones who try too hard to have the answers are the first to fail, because they want power too badly and will fold to whatever provides the path.
    Funny you say that ^
    I just watched a Rebel Vid on Utube by Andrew Lawton. Regarding an ad where Max references taking the red pill from the movie the Matrix. the sjw's are twisting it to the mgtow movement, calling him a misogynist and saying that he supports rape culture. Apparently Erin O'toole and Lisa Raitt have said he should apologize, cow towing to the liberal mind set.
    Raitt is not on the above list, though O'toole is & that is why I posted this. Obviously he wants the power and will say anything to get it. Looks like my list is going to be Bernier, Scheer, Still undecided for the rest. I have to research Trost, I like Lemieux, hesitant about Blaney...
    Last edited by 88 louie; 03-08-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Late night- added "watched" to be a coherent sentance.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By 88 louie

coastal (03-08-2017), Doug_M (03-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 88 louie View Post
    Funny you say that ^
    I just a Rebel Vid on Utube by Andrew Lawton. Regarding an ad where Max references taking the red pill from the movie the Matrix. the sjw's are twisting it to the mgtow movement, calling him a misogynist and saying that he supports rape culture. Apparently Erin O'toole and Lisa Raitt have said he should apologize, cow towing to the liberal mind set.
    Raitt is not on the above list, though O'toole is & that is why I posted this. Obviously he wants the power and will say anything to get it. Looks like my list is going to be Bernier, Scheer, Still undecided for the rest. I have to research Trost, I like Lemieux, hesitant about Blaney...
    EXACTLY! I wasn't surprised to see Raitt's "wtf Max" tweet, but I didn't know O'toole jumped on the SJW bandwagon. Too bad.
    Spread the word on petition e-2341 (Democratic process). Send people to http://oneclearvoice.ca which takes them directly to the petition.

In the broad strokes of it, my assessment of these candidates very closely aligns with CCFR's.

There is a core of firearm friendlies from which the eventual leader may draw a cabinet, especially for the Public Safety and Justice portfolios, so as long as the Cons form the next government, we can expect better treatment. The fly in the ointment once again will be the SCC and Grit appointees in the civil service generally, unless the new Ministers establish who's boss, or revamp the CFO concept from the ground up. Which possibly means eliminating the position.

The question remains how to form a government. The successful leader will come out with economic policies to woo the voters, most of whom know nothing about firearms and don't care. I like Max's platform so far. Just to recap:
    Scrap the carbon tax
    Reduce income tax to 0% on the first $15,000 earned
    Reduce income tax to 15% on the next $85,000 earned
    Reduce income tax to 25% on income earned over $100,000
    Abolish the capital gains tax
    Pay for tax cuts by shrinking big government and ending corporate welfare
    Essentially he's aiming at giving back what we are losing to provincial governments in the form of ever increasing user fees and green energy subsidies, in a simple to understand format. The importance of that last aspect cannot be understated.
    Last edited by LB303; 03-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Where are the other candidates?
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 88 louie View Post
    Funny you say that ^
    I just a Rebel Vid on Utube by Andrew Lawton. Regarding an ad where Max references taking the red pill from the movie the Matrix. the sjw's are twisting it to the mgtow movement, calling him a misogynist and saying that he supports rape culture. Apparently Erin O'toole and Lisa Raitt have said he should apologize, cow towing to the liberal mind set.

Holy crap...these people are nuts, I had to look up the video. GO MAX!

I love this guys comment:

"They are coming for our memes now. They'll have to pry these memes from my cold hands."

13. The Following User Liked This Post By coastal

88 louie (03-08-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast