Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    .. and he got rid of ATTs, ...
    No he didn't. He could have. But he half-assed it and kept the requirement for having an ATT instead of abolishing the ATT system altogether. The ATT requirement still exists but now it is attached to the RPAL (not really as you still need a piece of paper). Still need a range membership or no ATT (or no RPAL at all) for you.

Quote Originally Posted by manic29 View Post
    No he didn't. He could have. But he half-assed it and kept the requirement for having an ATT instead of abolishing the ATT system altogether. The ATT requirement still exists but now it is attached to the RPAL (not really as you still need a piece of paper). Still need a range membership or no ATT (or no RPAL at all) for you.
    Don't need any paper in NS.
    Pew pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Don't need any paper in NS.
    Don't need it in Ontario either...
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; For you are crunchy. And good with Mustard!

"A new broom sweeps clean, but only a battle-trowel can hide the bodies" - Foxer describing Blacksmithden

CCFR, CSSA & NRA Member...
    Frontenac Rifle & Pistol Club

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    What papers,,, none in Sask
    CSSA

read the fine print on your new PAL. "Non-standard conditions attached" You have to carry that piece of paper that came with the PAL that has those non-standard conditions on it.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By manic29

Carguy2550 (03-13-2017), Zinilin (03-14-2017)

read the fine print on your new PAL. "Non-standard conditions attached" You have to carry that piece of paper that came with the PAL that has those non-standard conditions on it.
    Just got a new license, to go with my first restricted purchase, that had all the ATT conditions with it today. I have to make room in my wallet for a new piece of paper.

We should have an open carry day for PALs so the public sheep can see who the truely certified good guys and gals are.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NRA & CCFR

It was a small start to placate some of the community. Unfortunately, more good stuff did not follow.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By shootemup604

Strewth (03-29-2017)

Blaney - ex Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness

I specifically asked (called the CFP) and was told i didn't need the piece of paper because it was implied (via C-42).
    Pew pew pew

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

Billythreefeathers (03-14-2017), Swampdonkey (03-14-2017)

Blaney did have to answer to the somewhat nervous larger party, which had been fighting off attacks saying they were right wing fanatics dangerous to the public. Therefore I won't hold some of his inaction against him, and remember the LGR did get cancelled under his watch. But that aside, he did let RCMP Labs walk all over his authority, himself, and the Canadian public, on quite a few occasions. So yeah, buzz off, Blaney, we need someone better.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CCFR, CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

13. The Following User Liked This Post By Ruff

NBRifles (03-14-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    I specifically asked (called the CFP) and was told i didn't need the piece of paper because it was implied (via C-42).
    Many choose not to carry it, me I do because it's printed on the document and does not have 'not required if no special conditions exist' also. It is more proof of what's idiotic with our current firearms laws but I'm not interested in becoming a test case to get it amended.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast