Mark Steyn interviews Max Bernier and other CPC frontrunners

In case someone here isn't familiar with Mark Steyn, let me explain that he is one of the English speaking world's greatest conservative analysts and commentators and when he says something, you can pretty much take it for gospel (I can remember one mistake he made but I bet I'm the only one. Oh, and he's Canadian too, even though his speech has been polluted by living in the UK for too long at too young an age.

Steyn has a great web page too, intellectual and hard nosed both: https://www.steynonline.com/7726/mad-max-en-francais

Edit: I changed the OP title a bit to allow for the other candidates' interviews to be posted in this thread, one shop shopping.
    Last edited by Ruff; 03-23-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CCFR, CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

Steyn also interviewed Kellie Leitch, that was posted yesterday I think.

"All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

I watched 7 minutes of Maxime Bernier and he's definitely the guy I want as our PM. Note that in those short minutes, he didn't talk about the gun issue yet but I like the way this guy thinks. I strongly believe he will push Canada in the right direction, or at least one where we will not be ashamed of saying "I'm Canadian".
    I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later

Quote Originally Posted by Kobs View Post
    I watched 7 minutes of Maxime Bernier and he's definitely the guy I want as our PM. Note that in those short minutes, he didn't talk about the gun issue yet but I like the way this guy thinks. I strongly believe he will push Canada in the right direction, or at least one where we will not be ashamed of saying "I'm Canadian".
    Guns don't come up at all in the interview, but at the very end he does light into O'Leary pretty good, for the benefit of those who hate Kevin. If it comes to it I'll vote for a yellow dog to get rid of the Tater Tot, but Bernier is definitely the man we need to get in.

Save your firearms rights you undecided folks! Join the PC party now and you can make a major contribution to his leadership chances with your one vote- the loudest voice any of us will have in any election I suspect.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Ruff

TJSpeller (03-24-2017)

Bernier comes off very well. I've met him a couple of times, and spoken to him, but this was the best I've seen him speak.
    CSSA CCFR CPC