Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits“, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were excited about future business plans and were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

The Haitian government issued an official notice thanking Eberwein for his service and mourning his untimely death.

“The Directorate General of FAES presents its sympathies to the bereaved families, friends and collaborator that this mourning afflicts. The FAES flag will be flown at half-mast from Wednesday 12th to Tuesday 18th July 2017. May his soul rest in peace,” Charles Ernest Chatelier, director general.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

When I looked at this yesterday, I had found variations of the Clinton Foundation angle only at a couple of 'unknown to me' sites.
    Most of the common news sources are referring to what he planned to testify about, which don't mention the Clinton Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    When I looked at this yesterday, I had found variations of the Clinton Foundation angle only at a couple of 'unknown to me' sites.
    Most of the common news sources are referring to what he planned to testify about, which don't mention the Clinton Foundation.
    Well, you never know.

But IIRC, that's a fair number of "suicides and curious deaths" surrounding clinton operatives and former operatives over the years. No doubt documents will be impossible to locate.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Waterloomike

killer kane (07-17-2017)

Some sites were getting Klaus Eberwein's recent suicide,
    confused with Peter W. Smith's May 14 suicide who left the note "No foul play whatsoever."

6. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

kennymo (07-16-2017), killer kane (07-17-2017), Rory McCanuck (07-16-2017), Waterloomike (07-17-2017)

Because that's exactly what I'd write in a suicide note 10 days after retrieving a bunch of Clinton's e-mails...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-p...ad-by-suicide/

On May 4, Smith had told Wall Street Journal reporter Shane Harris about his efforts to secure emails that were deleted from Clinton's server, which included contact with what he believed were Russian hackers. He had previously helped fund opposition research against President Bill Clinton in the 1990s.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

A US presidential election is one where the candidates pull out all the stops. Clintons have been there before. They had pretty well the entire press behind them.

They've stayed behind them with the Trump smear. Until someone breaks rank or it just dies from old age, it appears this is all we'll get.

Thomas Jefferson

A very long series (tens of them) of mysterious deaths over the decades of people being cursed by having some relation to Clintons and their Foundation ...
    The saga continues ....

10. The Following User Liked This Post By sltoronto

killer kane (07-17-2017)

Another notch.....
    Green is the new Red

World's Most Dangerous Job?

Alaskan Crab Fishing?
    Underwater Welding?
    Military Bomb Disposal?
    Missionary in the Congo?
    Firefighter?
    Cop?

...looks like we're gonna have to add `less than 5 degrees of separation with The Clintons` to the list

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By SeirX

Mark-II (07-17-2017), triq (07-17-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SeirX View Post
    World's Most Dangerous Job?
    There's something to be said for Cannibal Pot Salesman.

15. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

SeirX (07-17-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast