307 and 375 winchester ammo

Do anyone know if Winchester has plans on doing another batch of 307 soon? I heard they are done with it so I may hold my 9 boxes and sell them at a later date, I sold a few boxes already at 90$ each but if they aren't making more it can only go up from here right? I also have 375winchester factory ammo that there's no real market on.

Nobody, including Winchester, knows when they'll do anything. Both of those have been in 'limited production' for years. Midway, Stateside, says the limited production stuff is manufactured periodically, often on inconsistent intervals.
    The stuff you have is like money in the bank. Isn't made or loaded by anybody. Sit on it.

Hornady is producing .307wcf with the FTX bullet. When we will see it up here is anyone's guess though. I have enough to carry me over along with more components than I will ever use in all the 'new' obsolete wcf's. Winchester did a limited run a few months ago of 375 but it never makes it to Cdn distributors. Was sold out on Midways site quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by 8.5mm View Post
    Do anyone know if Winchester has plans on doing another batch of 307 soon? I heard they are done with it so I may hold my 9 boxes and sell them at a later date, I sold a few boxes already at 90$ each but if they aren't making more it can only go up from here right? I also have 375winchester factory ammo that there's no real market on.

are you selling the 375 ammo? and if so how much?, thank you.