http://www.rightedition.com/ Right Edition's Avatar

CANADIAN BUYS 2 TRUMP 45 PISTOLS

trump-gun.png

For Release on Canadian News Wire Services
    CANADIAN BUYS 2 TRUMP 45 PISTOLS

Brian Lovig, Canadian businessman and host of RightEdition.com, forked out $70,000.00 for a pair of 24 Karat gold 1911-style pistols. The .45 calibre guns, aptly named Trump 45, celebrate the election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States.

Elite firearm manufacturer Cabot Guns made a limited edition run of 45 guns, dubbed “the Rolls Royce” of 1911-style pistols. Each Trump 45 combines a steel frame honed to aerospace tolerances, a 24 Karat gold overlay polished to perfection, and a trigger and front sight constructed from a 4-billion-year-old meteorite, to create a true masterpiece. The slide features “TRUMP 45” engraved on one side and “45th President of the United States” on the other.

“Very few can afford these works of art but everyone should have the opportunity to see one up close, with their own eyes. That’s what motivated me to purchase a Trump 45 and donate it to the National Rifle Association Museum. The other one I’ll keep, carry and use when I’m in the United States,” Lovig said, as his trademark smile lit up his face.

“The purchase of these pistols represents my appreciation for President Trump’s staunch defence of capitalism and his commitment to protect and defend rights and freedoms. He’s a great friend to gun owners.”

“Canadian gun owners do not have a high profile politician who stands with them, to defend their rights. FirearmLegalDefence.com protects gun owners and the Canadian Shooting Sports Association is their voice. The rights of licensed, law-abiding, Canadian gun owners deserve to be protected. Millions of licensed and lawful firearm owners are subjected to daily background checks by the RCMP’s Continuous Eligibility Screening Program, yet proven threats to society like sex offenders, pedophiles and other criminals, are not.”
    gun-4.jpg

The Trump 45 pistol on display in Las Vegas at the Shot Show. Brian Lovig, right, with Rob Bianchin, Founder, President of Cabot Gun Company. Brian Lovig, far right, Donald Trump JR each hefting a new Trump 45 at the Shot Show.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
    Contact information: Roberta, 250 801 9364, rjgizen@firstshotfund.com

2. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Right Edition

Eddmac (02-28-2018), FallisCowboy (02-28-2018), jwirecom109 (02-28-2018), kennymo (02-28-2018), Rory McCanuck (02-28-2018)

Look at Trump Jr in that photo; that's the face of a man who has no idea what it's like to be a normal person.

Everyone else is treating in gently, knowing that some poor person had to polish the thing for hours on end, and he's just like "Give me that thing".
    I have no signature block.

The first president, George Washington, won a unanimous vote of the Electoral College. Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms in office, and is counted as the nation's 22nd and 24th presidents; the incumbent, Donald Trump, is therefore the 45th president.

The 9th president, William Henry Harrison, died after being in office only a month.

The 40th president, was Ronald Reagan.