Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

I am always amazed at the amount of hard work, based on logic and reason, to produce graphs, books, lectures, pamphlets ... whatever, with the goal of influencing our opponents. Sadly, logic and reason to a Progressive is like an egg on Teflon. Doesn't stick.

Progs are ruled by emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by no2fembots View Post
    I am always amazed at the amount of hard work, based on logic and reason, to produce graphs, books, lectures, pamphlets ... whatever, with the goal of influencing our opponents. Sadly, logic and reason to a Progressive is like an egg on Teflon. Doesn't stick.

Here’s a little emotion.

100% of firearms are suitable, and you have a right to have them.

You have a right to defend the lives, liberty, and property of your loved ones.

“Love your neighbour as yourself.”

That is a lot of loved ones!
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isn’t hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

M1917 Enfield (10-31-2019), Scoutertracker (10-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by no2fembots View Post

If you live in a non-conservative riding call your new MP, congratulate on their recent win (even if it wasn't your choice) and segue into asking them to not support any further legislation that does not affect crime.
    I actually did that - the re-elected MP in the riding I live in is Liberal (won again with close to 75% of the votes in the riding). When I asked her position on how legislation/bans will not affect the criminals her exact response was "thats the issue, you gun owners are the issue by unsafe guns that kill people - you can just go out and get a gun" When I further asked her if she knew the laws on how to obtain a firearm she replied "i don't need to - I do what people who voted me into this office and they don't want guns in Canada" and walked away
    I would love to hear how we can combat that ignorance
    -- Aamershi;16401316
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post16401316

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Curly1 (11-12-2019), ESnel (11-11-2019), Waterloomike (11-11-2019)

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Magi (11-04-2019), Waterloomike (11-11-2019)

How many 12-17 year olds have an RPAL ?
    Wherever they're getting their firearms from (smuggling), will probably be the same as the 18-34 year olds.

Notice how the accused pretty much stop at age 34.

Firearms advocacy meme.

Government to firearms owners, “We must ban your firearms because of gun violence.”

Recreational firearms community to government, “Don’t ban my firearms, I’m a nice guy, my games are nice, my firearms are appropriate for those games. Sir, I’m not the problem.”

Alberta redneck to government, “Listen bud, you have a right to defend life, liberty, and property. There is no such thing as a firearm that is not appropriate for you to have. That applies equally to my neighbour, and to my loved ones. You say you are concerned about crime, but your actions say otherwise. The problem isn’t gun violence, it is criminal violence. Criminal violence that should be met with countervailing violence from the intended victim
    Enough of your BS!
    You must repeal criminalization, repeal prohibition/restriction, and repeal the requirement to demonstrate need.
    It is bad enough that armed thugs are endangering the innocent, you must stop giving those thugs aid and comfort!”
    Last edited by CLW .45; 11-14-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isn’t hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.