Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Senior Member CLW .45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,592

    That Gungrabber Out There Knows a Couple of Things that Gunnies Should Know

    That gungrabber out there knows:

    1. A firearm is just a firearm, classification is just a tool leading to confiscation

    2. She has a right to defend life, liberty, and property

    3. She has a right to arms with which to defend

    No, she will not admit any of the above.

    And yes, there are anti gun activists who are clueless about the above.

    They are simply emotional nincompoops whose virtue signalling activities give them the appearance of gungrabbers.

    They are, primarily, annoyances comparable to mosquitoes.

    The gungrabbers, on the other hand, are a dangerous force in the world.

    They would disarm you, while arming themselves and their minions, leaving you to their tender mercies.

    Some hundred millions were murdered by their own governments in the 20th Century.

    Governments run by vicious gungrabbing despots of the kind who are violating your rights today.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

    All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

    Middle ground?

    What middle ground?

  2. The Following 17 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

    50 B.M.G. (05-01-2019), Aniest (10-21-2020), Billythreefeathers (05-02-2019), Doug_M (05-01-2019), firemachine69 (10-21-2020), hawk-i (10-22-2020), hazmat472 (05-01-2019), joe6167 (10-21-2020), Mark-II (05-02-2019), Scotlas (05-02-2019), spider69 (10-22-2020), stewbud (05-03-2019), Swingerguy (05-01-2019), Turtlehead (05-01-2019), VooDoo (05-01-2019), Waterloomike (05-01-2019), Zinilin (05-01-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Member DOOK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    518
    America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.
    Claire Wolfe

  4. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By DOOK

    Billythreefeathers (05-02-2019), firemachine69 (10-21-2020), joe6167 (10-21-2020), jwolfe (05-16-2019), Scotlas (05-02-2019)

  5. #3
    Senior Member Scotlas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    3,338
    There is a plan or narrative driving our continent and the world now. You see bits and pieces of it from time to time. But immigration and disarmament are definitely part of the program.




  6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Scotlas

    Coke (05-02-2019), joe6167 (10-21-2020), spider69 (10-22-2020)

  7. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    SWOntario
    Posts
    2,672
    "...a plan or narrative..." Lot of it is coming out of the Third World Debating Club. People have the erroneous idea that the UN has the jurisdiction and mandate to make legislation for member states. It does not. What they are doing is trying to end the international trade in small arms.
    We have no right to arms in Canada for self-defence or anything else. We have no Constitutionally guaranteed property ownership rights of any kind. Those were deliberately left out of Trudeau the Elder's constitution.

  8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Justice

    joe6167 (10-21-2020), Reeferman (05-03-2019), spider69 (10-22-2020)

  9. #5
    Senior Member CLW .45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    "...a plan or narrative..." Lot of it is coming out of the Third World Debating Club. People have the erroneous idea that the UN has the jurisdiction and mandate to make legislation for member states. It does not. What they are doing is trying to end the international trade in small arms.
    We have no right to arms in Canada for self-defence or anything else. We have no Constitutionally guaranteed property ownership rights of any kind. Those were deliberately left out of Trudeau the Elder's constitution.
    Incorrect.

    The fact that our right to arms is neither recognized nor protected by the constitution has no bearing on its existence.

    The fact that Canadians, firearms owners in particular, are loath to demand recognition of our rights has a very large bearing on why they are not protected.

    Each of us is ultimately responsible to protect the lives, liberty, and property of our loved ones.

    No, government has no such responsibility.

    Government has a responsibility, that is the reason it exists, to protect our rights.

    They must, from time to time, be reminded that our right to defend life, liberty, and property and our right to arms are ancient rights that cannot be dispensed with.

    We are the ones who must remind them.
    Last edited by CLW .45; 05-04-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

    All restrictions/prohibitions on the use, carriage, or possession of firearms must be repealed.

    Middle ground?

    What middle ground?

  10. The Following 8 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

    Doug_M (05-03-2019), ESnel (05-03-2019), jwolfe (05-16-2019), Lee Enfield (10-21-2020), Mobusten (05-05-2019), Scoutertracker (05-03-2019), stewbud (05-03-2019), Swingerguy (05-04-2019)

  11. #6
    Senior Member Scoutertracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post

    The fact that our right to arms is neither recognized nor protected by the constitution has no bearing on its existence.
    This.

    Most people have no idea what a right is or the difference between a right and a privilege. There are far too many firearms owners that see their PAL as some sort of a badge of honour. It's not. It's a badge of subservience.

  12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Scoutertracker

    CLW .45 (05-03-2019), Soph (10-21-2020), Swingerguy (05-04-2019)

  13. #7
    Senior Member gunnutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    398
    The modern so called "civilized" world works with paper and laws. I read strong words and they are just that...words, if they are not backed with laws. That is why gun owners want this on PAPER.

    "They must, from time to time, be reminded that our right to defend life, liberty, and property and our right to arms are ancient rights that cannot be dispensed with.

    We are the ones who must remind them.

    The Government has tools at their disposal, suppressive organs like Police and Army all well armed. HOW ARE WE going to "remind" them about our "ancient" rights? They do whatever they want and we just bitch, that is because we got something more to lose. I don't see anything short of rebelion or a revolution that will be able to change this system or shake them up enough so they take notice. What is the plan? How are we suppose to remind them? Make a new party? Rebel? I am dying to hear it...As it is we are doing max as prescribed by legal means. Anything else will put us into the cross-hairs of the "society's janitors".
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch Benjamin Franklin

  14. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnutt View Post

    We are the ones who must remind them.

    The Government has tools at their disposal, suppressive organs like Police and Army all well armed. HOW ARE WE going to "remind" them about our "ancient" rights? They do whatever they want and we just bitch, that is because we got something more to lose. I don't see anything short of rebelion or a revolution that will be able to change this system or shake them up enough so they take notice. What is the plan? How are we suppose to remind them? Make a new party? Rebel? I am dying to hear it...As it is we are doing max as prescribed by legal means. Anything else will put us into the cross-hairs of the "society's janitors".
    One always has to remember that in Canada you do not have the support of Canadians when it comes to establishing what we would see as firearms rights at the constitutional level .... or at any level for that matter. Canadians do not want a US style approach, and that mindset is broad and deep, especially in the large central Canadian cities.

    You will not change that. All one can do working within the Canadian legal and political system is slow the progress of the disarmament movement. Whether one can stop it is a matter for debate, but without question one won't reverse it.

    The only reasonable chance of constitutionalizing these rights is to either move to the US personally or, for provinces like Alberta with strong independence movements, to leave and establish a constitution that acknowledges these fundamental rights.

    Changing the minds of Canadians to adopt a US approach simply will not happen imo.
    Last edited by Soph; 10-21-2020 at 08:42 AM.

  15. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Soph View Post
    One always has to remember that in Canada you do not have the support of Canadians when it comes to establishing what we would see as firearms rights at the constitutional level .... or at any level for that matter. Canadians do not want a US style approach, and that mindset is broad and deep, especially in the large central Canadian cities.

    You will not change that. All one can do working within the Canadian legal and political system is slow the progress of the disarmament movement. Whether one can stop it is a matter for debate, but without question one won't reverse it.

    The only reasonable chance of constitutionalizing these rights is to either move to the US personally or, for provinces like Alberta with strong independence movements, to leave and establish a constitution that acknowledges these fundamental rights.

    Changing the minds of Canadians to adopt a US approach simply will not happen imo.
    too late, since Canadians already have the right to arms since prior to Canada being a state, and although people refuse to admit it, it is enshrined in our constitution already. The Magna carta spells it out, and the Magna Carta IS in fact a part of our constitution, this is the reason why Omar Kadar was returned to Canada and granted $10 million. Search for Elizabeth Marshall if you have facebook she has a crap load of 'thoughts of the day' about these various subjects. If you don't have FB RangeBob copied a few of her writeups (specific to the gun grab) on his website.

    https://www.rangebob.com/Canada/Eliz...shall_OIC.html

    Edit: RB stopped at 15 she did 23 on the gun grab.

  16. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    909
    There is an important difference between what rights you think you have, and what you have in actuality.

    The courts in Canada have confirmed that we indeed do not have any fundamental right to bear arms. The Magna Carta has no influence here either.

    You cannot buy a firearm without the blessing of the government, and you absolutely cannot keep one legally without the blessing of the government. There is no ambiguity there whatsoever.

    You will also not change that, nor will any federal party you vote for. Any law passed that leans in that direction will simply be undone by a subsequent Liberal government (which rule 75% of the time). And the required modification to the constitution to change the courts mind will never happen.

  17. The Following User Liked This Post By Soph

    awndray (10-21-2020)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •