Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trudeau Liberals Pass Bill C-48 Oil Tanker Ban In House Of Commons, Which Could Crush $16 Billion Pipeline Project

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018...eline-project/

Indigenous-owned Eagle Spirit who are seeking to build a 1,500 KM pipeline are challenging the Trudeau government in court to stop bill C-48.

The Trudeau government has passed bill C-48, a bill to ban oil tankers all the way from the northern part of Vancouver island to the BC-Alaska border.

The bill will further cripple Canadas energy industry, and its already put a $16 billion pipeline project at serious risk.

According to a recent report, Indigenous-owned company called Eagle Spirit which hopes to build a 1,500-km pipeline that would carry up to two million barrels of crude per day from near Fort McMurray to tidewater has already launched legal action in a B.C. court to stop Bill C-48.

Now, over 30 First Nations are fighting back against Trudeaus Bill C-48. Heres what the Chiefs Council Against Bill C-48 said on a GoFundMe page:

The purpose of this page is to assist over 30 impoverished First Nations with legal and administrative costs needed to fight the Governments unilaterally imposed Oil Tanker Moratorium Act and the Great Bear Rainforestboth of which were established largely through the lobbying of foreign-financed ENGOs and without the consultation and consent of First Nations. With the First Nations-led Eagle Spirit Energy corridor in northern B.C., we are explicitly opposed to American ENGOs dictating government policy in our traditional territories in a manner that harms our communities, regions, the energy industry (the most import industry in Canada), and the Canadian economy. The liberal government was supposed to be supporting reconciliationnot perpetuating past failed colonial policies designed subjugate and marginalize indigenous peoples.

The Council adds, We support the First Nations-led Eagle Spirit Energy energy corridor because it would provide real-world sustainable benefits and own-source revenue and meaningful participation for the poorest communities in Canada through a project whose outcomes cannot be duplicated by government.

Its interesting how Trudeau talks a big game about reconciliation, but ignores a bunch of First Nations when they oppose his foreign-funded radical leftist agenda.

Think of how much good a $16 billion pipeline project could do to help communities in need of jobs and economic opportunities. Its actually sickening how Trudeau is seeking to block the Eagle Spirit pipeline, and seeking to keep communities dependent on government funding instead of pursuing economic empowerment and financial independence.

The overall impact of bill C-48 is devastating for our energy sector, something noted by Conservative MP Randy Hoback:

Let us not fool ourselves. This is not a tanker ban. This is to stop development in the resource sector and to stop shipping products to the West Coast. It is what the Liberals really planned to do from day one, and this bill is how they are going to achieve it. That is very disappointing. People in Western Canada just cannot understand the government it keeps chopping off the hand that feeds it. It is so sad.

With legislation like C-48, Trudeau shows once again that his loyalty is to foreign elites and radical organizations, not to the Canadian people and not to the Canadian industry.

Canada has a PM who is actively working against the prosperity and success of our country, and hurting some of the communities that need jobs and investment the most.

If C-48 passes the Senate, its almost certain that the Eagle Spirit pipeline project will be crushed, meaning $16 billion in investment lost. With many tens of billions of investment already having left the country, and tens of billions more on the verge of fleeing, how long until Trudeaus economic damage reaches the half a trillion mark?

Click here to visit the GoFundMe page fighting against Trudeaus Bill C-48

Spencer Fernando

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

The double speak coming from this hypocritical puppet of the UN reaches new lows for me almost daily and recently at a double time pace!

I’m too close to my retirement and can’t reinvent my career, c’mon separatist movement but all I see is people grabbing their ankles with a sigh of resignation......

CVO
    Last edited by 2012Cvoguy; 05-10-2018 at 11:43 AM. Reason: bloody auto correct

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By 2012Cvoguy

killer kane (05-12-2018), Smc (05-12-2018)

Have another joint....all will be fine when you are stoned!

5. The Following User Liked This Post By hawk-i

Smc (05-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Have another joint....all will be fine when you are stoned!
    Stoned won't touch it. You have to be dumber than a bag of hammers to be happy about the failure this is becoming.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Waterloomike

killer kane (05-12-2018)

Ya, once all that investment is gone, it ain't likely coming back anytime soon, if ever.

All you want to do is play ball and everytime you try the dicks steal your ball and glove you quickly find another park to play in..
    ...and the bad memory remains, never forgotten.

I feel like anywhere else in the world he would have been assassinated already.
    In Canada well just write an angry letter.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

10. The Following 9 Users Like This Post By Dewey Cox

boeing299 (05-11-2018), FallisCowboy (05-10-2018), Forbes/Hutton (05-10-2018), hazmat472 (05-10-2018), joe6167 (05-10-2018), Northshore (05-10-2018), ruger#1 (05-10-2018), Smc (05-12-2018), Waterloomike (05-10-2018)

Once the. country is dead broke, they will sell oil for a nickel more than the barrel. They won't have any choice, because we'll be over a barrel.

Canada has a PM who is actively working against the prosperity and success of our country, and hurting some of the communities that need jobs and investment the most.
    Back in the Cretien days, the question regarding the power of the PMO was what happens when you have a PM who is corrupt?

Now the problem with the power of the PMO is what happens when you have a PM who clearly hates the country and is working to destroy it?

13. The Following User Liked This Post By Suputin

killer kane (05-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Back in the Cretien days, the question regarding the power of the PMO was what happens when you have a PM who is corrupt?

Now the problem with the power of the PMO is what happens when you have a PM who clearly hates the country and is working to destroy it?
    ...and pays a massive ubiquitous propaganda wing 1 billion+ dollars per year to lie and hide his deceit.

I have ranted about the media before, but this Trudeau garbage is far past ridiculous. We, not so much us GOC'ers, but Canadians, elect a politician, and we know full bloody well they're going to lie to us. They want to keep their jobs and we, in general, accept the lying because there's still waaaay too many people who think the government actually cares about them. This clown is destroying our economy and identity, enshiring slimy progressive SJW garbage, while selling our kid's future to central banks while lying worse than any politician I remember. To our faces, while he wears a stupid smirk on his. I tells ya. There's a big party at my house when we vote this turd out, and you're all invited. You'll know I am - I'll be the extremely inebriated guy hooting and hollering with joy from the rooftops.

/Rant off.

15. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Scotlas

boeing299 (05-11-2018), Dewey Cox (05-10-2018), ruger#1 (05-10-2018), Smc (05-12-2018)

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    The CPC needs to win the next election and modify this bill. Move the restriction only to single hull tankers (they are apparently disappearing with time anyway, getting to expensive/risky to insure) and further, make a pilot a requirement for any ship moving dangerous/environmental harmful goods, then quickly set up a pilot school near some of the bigger water side reserves and give them free tuition. See if the prospect of a lot of good paying jobs doesn't shut them up.
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

17. The Following User Liked This Post By Forbes/Hutton

killer kane (05-12-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast