Confirmation of Purpose.....

WTF.... , hang up my renewal for Target or do you want to apply for Collectors??? This is renewal #4 on the RPAL system and the first time Iíve received this letter.....

The BC CFO must be bored, could not even scan and email, the wife just took the paperwork to get faxed, old school to say the least....

CVO

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Cvoguy View Post
    WTF.... , hang up my renewal for Target or do you want to apply for Collectors??? This is renewal #4 on the RPAL system and the first time I’ve received this letter.....

The BC CFO must be bored, could not even scan and email, the wife just took the paperwork to get faxed, old school to say the least....

CVO
    They are playing games with renewals of late. They seem to now want prove of membership before granting a renewal for target shooting. It would seem they have figured out that many gun clubs have a large number of ghost members who only pay their membership dues for renewals.

more likely due to C71 that wants collectors singled out to need a new ATT every time they move a gun, I believe they want people to prove they actually shoot all the guns they own, pretty freakin stupid if you ask me

I got the letter a few months ago from our CFO. But in the letter it kinda said "between the lines" to pick target/competition.
    THE WIND BLEW, SH!T FLEW, OUT CAME THE LINE CREW

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Shakeyjake

firemachine69 (06-06-2018)