Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anybody heard any status updates from the CSSA? Are they vying to hold the record for most thoroughly prepared class action lawsuit ever?

I didn't realise I could import them if they were pinned! I might have to do that. The butler creek ones don't want to work in mine.

The hubbub started when someone noticed that the BX25 magazines started on the packaging they were made for the Ruger 10/22 Rifle and the 10/22 Charger Pistol. Since they were designed after the Charger pistol came out and the packaging stated they were also for the pistol, they must be pinned to 10 rounds according to their flawed logic.

Same sort of deal as the whole Beretta PX4/CX4 issue. Beretta was sending out 10 round PX4 magazines with their rifles until the RCMP got wind of it. Thus why the magazines that come with the CX4 are now pinned to 5 rounds and I think even stamped "For the CX4 rifle" if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidyn View Post
    I didn't realise I could import them if they were pinned! I might have to do that. The butler creek ones don't want to work in mine.
    http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...uses-and-fixes

Check out the video linked in this article. It shows the magazine isn't the same size, and since it is part of the ejection, it can mess up feed and ejection if not riding properly. This guy fixed with some tape on the magazine.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By labradort

Hidyn (05-30-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    The hubbub started when someone noticed that the BX25 magazines started on the packaging they were made for the Ruger 10/22 Rifle and the 10/22 Charger Pistol. Since they were designed after the Charger pistol came out and the packaging stated they were also for the pistol, they must be pinned to 10 rounds according to their flawed logic.

Same sort of deal as the whole Beretta PX4/CX4 issue. Beretta was sending out 10 round PX4 magazines with their rifles until the RCMP got wind of it. Thus why the magazines that come with the CX4 are now pinned to 5 rounds and I think even stamped "For the CX4 rifle" if I'm not mistaken.
    You are mistaken...

Quote Originally Posted by labradort View Post
    http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...uses-and-fixes

Check out the video linked in this article. It shows the magazine isn't the same size, and since it is part of the ejection, it can mess up feed and ejection if not riding properly. This guy fixed with some tape on the magazine.
    Excellent! Thank you!

I’m still happy to buy any BC 25 round 10/22 mags that anyone would like to sell me.

I respect the laws as written, not as they are interpreted by the enforcement agency.

Just used a couple on the range today, and I’d love even more if anyone wants to sell me some.
    Don’t order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

9. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Petamocto

IJ22 (06-17-2018), infidel29 (06-18-2018), Marcel (06-17-2018), RELOAD (05-29-2019), shootemup604 (09-17-2018)

The RCMP have NO business trying to write OR interpret laws.

In addition, ALL legal fees should be repaid from their "budget" when they try to railroad decent citizens who own guns.

That would put an IMMEDIATE stop to all this bullcrap.
    There is a madness to my method!

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Marcel

infidel29 (06-18-2018)

Decided that being pink is in
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    The RCMP have NO business trying to write OR interpret laws.

In addition, ALL legal fees should be repaid from their "budget" when they try to railroad decent citizens who own guns.

That would put an IMMEDIATE stop to all this bullcrap.
    Agreed, but unfortunately that is not the case. If all the legal fees were automatically given back to the defendant in the case of a not guilty verdict or dropped charges; punishment by process could not exist and we would have something more resembling a "justice" system than we have now.

13. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By FallisCowboy

IJ22 (06-17-2018), infidel29 (06-18-2018), lone-wolf (06-17-2018), Marcel (10-31-2018), RELOAD (05-29-2019)

ill buy gsg drums if any gunnies don't want!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast