Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This correct as per the application and the website.
    Thank you very much. I am new to the gun community even though my family members have been avid participants for years this is a new path for me. One again my wonderful fiance supports with a whole heart!

Quote Originally Posted by crazypunk1325 View Post
    Thank you very much. I am new to the gun community even though my family members have been avid participants for years this is a new path for me. One again my wonderful fiance supports with a whole heart!

Welcome to the community and good luck with your application.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Dmytro Bryushkov View Post
    Spouses do not want us to be out of home (fishing, hunting, ext.). My wife does not want me to be out of home. I am already angler, and she does not want me to start hunting too. Try to guess, how many tackle shops gonna stay in business in 2 years, if a spousal consent is accepted to be mandatory for receiving a fishing licence. Probably, very few! Thus, such wird requirement (does not exists in firearm licensing system in any countries of the world, which still allows own citizens to have firearms, even in Russia and Korea) is unreasonable and must be abolished! If I am allowed to have a PAL, I may spend approximately $400.00 for the hunting/firearm license and much more for shotgun and rifle. What profit is missed by government, if I am not allowed to spend this money for my dream? And if I am dangerous for public (no history of mental illness, depression, substance abuse or criminal record), why I am still allowed to be Registered Health Care Professional?
    Our firearms laws were written to support a civil disarmament agenda.

To either keep you from having guns, or to take what you already have.

Spousal consent has been very effective in keeping many from obtaining, or in some cases causes them to dispose of, firearms.

I’m an old fart, and was blown away when my wife’s young sister’s husband told me that he got rid of his firearms because she refused to have one in the house.

My wife was just as surprised, as it never occurred to her that such a thing was legit.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789