BCL102 and the A2 stock: Is it possible?

Has anyone seen or heard of a BCL102 being successfully fitted with A2 style stock and buffer tube? I would like to put an A2 butt stock on mine but not sure what parts I'll need or even where to buy them from. Help please!

I don’t know whit it wouldn’t be possible. If they can fit a Magpul PRS, an A2 will fit too.

I saw posted somewhere that it fits but the tube doesn't retain the buffer retention plunger without some modification.

I have an A2 stock but I want to make certain that the rifle is functioning well and proper before I muck with key parts of the operating system

...and I just ordered a PRS at the SFRC 17% off sale that I might use instead...
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I saw posted somewhere that it fits but the tube doesn't retain the buffer retention plunger without some modification.

I have an A2 stock but I want to make certain that the rifle is functioning well and proper before I muck with key parts of the operating system

...and I just ordered a PRS at the SFRC 17% off sale that I might use instead...
    A2 rifle length receiver extension fits, but does not capture the buffer retainer on two examples of receiver sets that I have seen, mine included.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Mine also. Trying to figure out a solution.

That adjustable butt looks pretty sweet. Is that a modification or a brand of stock I've never seen?

I have a DPMS stock that I was intending to use if I keep the rifle, but I'll miss the lack of easy LOP adjustment with an A2
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I decided to file down the shoulders on the A2 tube so it would thread in a smidge further. It seems to have worked, got far enough to retain the pin. Now I just need to test it at the range

Now I just need to figure out how to find the parts to put a plastic handguard on this baby. it seems like a standard AR-10 barrel nut is impossible to come by...

8. The Following User Liked This Post By driller212

Mark-II (05-08-2019)

That adjustable butt looks pretty sweet. Is that a modification or a brand of stock I've never seen?

I have a DPMS stock that I was intending to use if I keep the rifle, but I'll miss the lack of easy LOP adjustment with an A2
    Sorry about the late reply, I'm not on here much.

The stock is a KAC M110 stock. If you ask me, not worth it unless you're into building clones.

https://www.operationparts.com/kac-k...ass-buttstock/

Full build thread here:

https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...M110-inspired)
    Last edited by mister donut; 05-22-2019 at 08:36 AM.
    “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Ouch - more than a fancy schmancy PRS. Thanks for the info regardless

Ouch - more than a fancy schmancy PRS. Thanks for the info regardless
    Yeah if I wasn't going for a specific look, I would have gone for the PRS stock for sure.