Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    Agreed! Just call them a "Trudeau Lover" instead.
    Thats crossing the line...lol...

2. The Following User Liked This Post By DILLIGAF

Camo tung (07-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Priced right, offers the stripped receivers, and furniture-less rifles - smart thing to do.
    Yeah the price for the 308 rifles is pretty reasonable too even comparing them with the BCL 102s. I may have to pick one of these up and take it hunting this fall. Now to find a optic for it.

*puts on mod hat* No need to be calling other members jackasses.
    In my world, EVERYONE is a jackass. Even you. Even me.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Thats crossing the line...lol...
    Agreed.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

I see they have the receiver sets for under $600
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

7. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

play.soccer (07-27-2018)

I see they have the receiver sets for under $600
    Yep. 579 or something like that. Add in one of the QPQ BCGs and you're off to the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    I find your grousing of the "NR tax" laughable. Sure, companies like North Sylva like to jack the price up something fierce, and I agree, it's bullshit, but you get to decide with your wallet. You don't like the price, don't buy it. For the rest of it, you've got to factor in exchange rates (which fluctuate daily) transport costs, and of course, the costs associated with running a gun shop.

Remember the triangle of Cheap, Fast, and Well Made? You can only pick two. Well made is ALWAYS one of the corners for me. So if I want it fast, I have to be prepared to spend. If I want it cheap, I better be patient. But don't let my ramblings and grousing about the good old days stop you from ordering from someone who runs their business from a SeaCan and a PO Box.
    Until IRG and a lot of other online efforts, you couldn’t vote with your wallet. And you’re apparently fine with knowing that you’re being mugged. Just pay more cuz it’s the Canadian way...
    Your triangle is hard to square unless we add in a side for “knowingly exploited by the middleman/distributor. They’re part of the reason why small shops all offer mostly the same low end selection, poor diversity, and poor prices.

Look at Virden MB, could they really support their size and staff without their online presence and efforts? How about Arms East themselves? You’d go to their store to get a Stag?

Many retailers have now bypassed North Sylva and others and are sourcing straight from manufacturers. They’ve adapted their business models. Some work, some don’t. ATRS development of the MH/MV line also showed a product opportunity. They didn’t want to lower their price point or even offer a much lower cost option. It’s a great product, but comes at a boutique price. Others found a way to do so economically. I think even ATRS has some options getting there now. Boolets knows the ins and out much better on most of that.

And the guys operating out of a Seacan are frequently fronting the cash themselves. Not making you bankroll part of the order for them. And if they’re successful they open a B&M. SFRC come to mind.

Essentially, you’re mad that IRG isn’t following an exclusive distribution agreement, that was thought to be there, but never was. How many have IRG put through the lab for approval themselves? Can that be checked? It might be surprising. Then again, I think a lot of theirs have been restricted, so they don’t get much attention in most circles.

11. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By DILLIGAF

ESnel (07-26-2018), firemachine69 (07-26-2018), Scotsman (07-27-2018), SIR VEYOR (07-26-2018)

Already? You don't waste any time, lol.....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By kennymo

DILLIGAF (07-26-2018), firemachine69 (07-26-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    6.5CM or .308 ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast