Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Token Female Moderator Candychikita's Avatar
    Heh. I have in my possession up to .0005. No idea why they keep sending me these things - they all look pretty identical other than the first one. The photo on 2-5 looks like a donkey's ass too - it's so blurry that the figure in it isn't even identifiable as a person, just a blob with eyeballs. Not quite certain what they are trying to accomplish...

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    The last 4 numbers only indicate how many times its been renewed. Yes, you should only have one card issued. Sounds like the young computer or the operator screwed up in your case.
    Renewed or issued. I renewed mine 4 times and got a .0004

I did a sale with a young male in his early 20s. He had .0004 on his PAL. I asked him about it since it was kinda fishy. He did his PAL first, than later on his R pal. And was a miss print, and one they re issued him one with conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Candychikita View Post
    The photo on 2-5 looks like a donkey's ass too - it's so blurry that the figure in it isn't even identifiable as a person, just a blob with eyeballs.
    My last PAL's photo is also blurry. I renewed by registered mail, so they had to scan the picture.
    The next time I renew a PAL I'm planning on renewing on-line, and I'm expecting the uploaded picture to look better on the new PAL.

Canadian ForcesMember
    So the blurry pic is a common thing, then. Mine looks like one of those fuzzy security camera pics they show on the News.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    My last PAL's photo is also blurry. I renewed by registered mail, so they had to scan the picture.
    The next time I renew a PAL I'm planning on renewing on-line, and I'm expecting the uploaded picture to look better on the new PAL.
    Don't expect great things. It's low res in spite of the hi res I sent them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12