Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just got my second son to enroll in his RPAL course this April, and got my brother and his son to get their RPALs too in redneck Alberta. My other son has had his since last year, so I've helped make Liberals cry at least 4 times. Actually more as each RPAL is followed up with a restricted purchase. I've donated fairly significant amounts to the CSSA & CCFR as well over the last couple of years, after the NFA imploded.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By GTW

3MTA3 (04-12-2019), Doug_M (04-12-2019), SwissArmyMan (04-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Well that is something then, better than nothing- If we could get every PAL holder to throw some money at the CCFR,CSSA, and CPC, I am sure we would make incredible progress. If we all could get 1 new licensee, that would probably seal it. I will get one new Junior PAL this year- my daughter!
    Got my wife to take her rpal this January, her first pistol came 2 weeks ago, she's not really interested in either, but its 1 more for our side.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Greglc

GTW (04-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    So I may have gotten carried away. I went to renew my CSSA membership which I've been meaning to do for a little while and after doing that I thought well I should look at the CCFR's site. Well that led to me signing up and getting the legal defence insurance which I've also been meaning to do for a while. Then I thought I should look at the NFA's site and see what they are up to now as I was a member before the last meltdown and never renewed. It was only $35 to sign up with no insurance so I figured well I might as well do it and see what going on there again, worst case scenario I remember liking their magazine so I guess we will see if they are worth keeping beyond this year.

What's been going on with all of the orgs lately? I get the CSSA updates still so it seems like they have been working on a few things here and there.

CCFR seems to be pretty active in the media and doing interviews helping to turn public opinion which I like.

NFA I think has been active at the UN battling on that front which is a fight worth having.

Am I missing anything big?
    Did you pay the NFA by cheque perchance? You might want to reconsider...

As that was August, that cheque has likely cleared by now.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

SIR VEYOR (04-13-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    It has since cleared but I am regretting my renewal of the NFA right now for sure. I won't be signing up again. And now that I think about it I'm not sure that I've received any of their magazines since I renewed, gonna have to check the mail pile.
    Lifetime Member PAPRC, SHA
    Member NFA, NRA, SRAC, FMFG, SFC

Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    That’s alright, I’ll set a timer and ask a follow up closer to the real necrodate.

It has since cleared but I am regretting my renewal of the NFA right now for sure. I won't be signing up again. And now that I think about it I'm not sure that I've received any of their magazines since I renewed, gonna have to check the mail pile.
    Sue for non-performance?

Get a refund. If they don’t pay, slap a mechanics lien on Sheldons house. It’s not just for mechanics and is pretty easy to do.

I flip through it at the range.... nothing special. Calibre is nicer and has a better presentation.
    Member of CWTF, NDA, CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    I flip through it at the range.... nothing special. Calibre is nicer and has a better presentation.
    You sure it’s not just an old Calibre issue recovered with “No Compromise”?

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    Calibre is a for profit commercial magazine produced by professionals that one now gets for free with CSSA membership. The NFA magazine is non-profit made by volunteers strictly for NFA members.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Pew pew pew

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123