Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Progressive Conservative is a stupid name.

People's party is a collectivist sounding name, not good.

But then Doug Ford was "For the people", and I think he could be. He's not an elite.

I'm not as hopeful or fearful that turd takes it next time. He is openly and visibly a complete and utter failure.

Anything is possible.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

This is one of the people Bernier trotted out as a major supporter of his new party. Michael Wekerle

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._us_hotel.html

Bay Street millionaire Michael Wekerle sued after ‘drunken escapade’ in Arkansas hotel

and

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ticle24060875/

Dragons Den star facing $1.3 million lawsuit for wrongful dismissal and assault.

4. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By soulchaser

blacksmithden (09-15-2018), Doug_M (09-15-2018), hawk-i (09-16-2018), Magmalis (09-18-2018), Rory McCanuck (09-15-2018), SwissArmyMan (09-15-2018)

From the leadership race.

NFA report card on the candidates firearms policies:

Scheer B+

Bernier C+

i don't give a single F to the name...however,i'm voting cpc in the next generals...after that, as the cpc will lose it, i will cast my vote,and give my money to bernier. the cpc of andrew sheer is another thing i don't give a single F to. honestly,sheer is a poor leader,and the ''new'' cpc isn't promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

7. The Following User Liked This Post By glockfan

Kingjenky (09-15-2018)

Bernier knows nothing about guns. He's never had a license and never had a firearm. He's just pandering to what he thinks gunowners want so we give him our support. If he gets it he will prove that there are plenty of suckers born all the time in the Canadian Gun community
    CSSA CCFR CPC

9. The Following User Liked This Post By TJSpeller

Doug_M (09-15-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TJSpeller View Post
    Bernier knows nothing about guns. He's never had a license and never had a firearm. He's just pandering to what he thinks gunowners want so we give him our support. If he gets it he will prove that there are plenty of suckers born all the time in the Canadian Gun community
    hha! i'd like to see what sheer will do if ever he win an election after the fooking turd gets all the handgun owners grandfathered. sheer having a pal doesn't means much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    sheer having a pal doesn't means much.
    It's better than (paraphrased) "Attending the CFSC would give the member a nervous breakdown." (Canadian Firearms Advisory Panel)

12. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

IJ22 (09-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    hha! i'd like to see what sheer will do if ever he win an election after the fooking turd gets all the handgun owners grandfathered. sheer having a pal doesn't means much.
    I trust no politicians.

But given that Bernier now has a clear history of the most fundamental betrayal to achieve his ends, and his main end seems to be related to economics, while the rest is just red meat to throw to entice potential followers, while the CPC has a long established structure which includes gun owners as a significant component, in contrast to a few bullet points thrown together hastily in the middle of a campaign, I'd easily think that Bernier is a weaker bet than the CPC (notice that I am not saying Scheer).

The CPC has a history, when in power, of supporting gun owners. I am not expecting they will every give us a second amendment, or open carry, or eliminate licensing. That's pie-in-the-sky impossibility. But they killed the LGR, they killed gun show rule changes, they ignored the UN, and we never feared a gun ban under Harper. Those are not promises.They are delivered facts. With the CPC in power gun ownership across Canada grew.

I am obviously a CPC supporter and a fairly heavily involved member. I can tell you that if the CPC betrays gun owners and lets stand a major gun ban enacted by the Liberals while in power, I'm out. And so will be tens of thousand of members.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

14. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By TJSpeller

Doug_M (09-15-2018), FallisCowboy (09-15-2018), glockfan (09-15-2018), Sinbad (09-15-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    I'm not as hopeful or fearful that turd takes it next time. He is openly and visibly a complete and utter failure.
    The real problem is the NDP. Jagmeet Singh is doing a great job of tanking the NDP into oblivion. Not many NDP voters swing all the way to the Conservatives. Couple that with Bernier bleeding off Conservative votes and you have a recipient for the Liberals to win another majority despite his abysmal track record AND voters being fully aware of said track record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Spread the word on petition e-2341 (Democratic process). Send people to http://oneclearvoice.ca which takes them directly to the petition.

16. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

FallisCowboy (09-15-2018), Rory McCanuck (09-15-2018), Soph (09-17-2018)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast