Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I heard of a case some time ago when someone had some loose shotgun shells in the cupholder of his car and he was charged for that.

Quote Originally Posted by aharwood View Post
    I heard of a case some time ago when someone had some loose shotgun shells in the cupholder of his car and he was charged for that.
    What would they be charged with? Extra points if you can even find the actual file.

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    What would they be charged with? Extra points if you can even find the actual file.
    This might be a case mentioned on the cssa website under "legal" or something like that. Sounds familiar either way

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    Apparently it happens....Ed Burlew recommends you transport your ammo in a locked container, even though there is absolutely no legal requirement to do so, because people have been charged by overzealous officers for transporting unlocked ammo. I'm guessing they invoke careless storage or negligence or something or other, which of course will be defeated in court, if not dropped just before trial. In the meantime, you lose your firearms, your PAL is suspended and your lawyer sends you his bills.

Edit: I see Yogi beat me to it. I gotta learn to read forward before replying. Patience. Meh.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by aharwood View Post
    Better not open the trunk of my buddy SUV. Last time I've seen it. A box of 12 ga broke open and they were rolling around in the back for months.