Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    RobertMcC
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Is he an adult? Is he a man? Maybe sack up and do what he wants rather than being subservient?
    She won't sign off on his PAL, Or allow him to get one. For some reason. And w/o that signature then no PAL for him. Not really knowing him, But sounding like hes trying to command her to do so. And has not even tried to educate her. But going using the BP loop hole and coming home with a BP. Just probably end up in some domestic disturbance. Since he really wants the ability for wives not to have say in firearm applications. So I'm going to say the marriage isn't that great.

    And not everybody SHOULD have a license.

    So if he cannot get his wife to agree. He wants to make it that they cannot have a say. If you're that desperate for a PAL. What are you hiding? Criminal charges? Abuse?

  2. #32
    Decided that being pink is in
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,033
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    She won't sign off on his PAL, Or allow him to get one. For some reason. And w/o that signature then no PAL for him. Not really knowing him, But sounding like hes trying to command her to do so. And has not even tried to educate her. But going using the BP loop hole and coming home with a BP. Just probably end up in some domestic disturbance. Since he really wants the ability for wives not to have say in firearm applications. So I'm going to say the marriage isn't that great.
    Dump her. If she gets her way on this who knows what she is going start demanding in the future. No piece of a__ is worth that stupid crap.

  3. The Following User Liked This Post By FallisCowboy

    Waterloomike (09-23-2018)

  4. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,438
    Since when did a spouse have veto over a PAL application? They can offer up a safety isssie but that is it AFAIK.

  5. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Since when did a spouse have veto over a PAL application? They can offer up a safety isssie but that is it AFAIK.

    they have to sign the form

  6. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    they have to sign the form
    As Suputin pointed out they don't,a spouse refusal to sign is not automatic grounds for PAL/RPAL refusal. The application will be looked at more closely and the wife will be questioned as to reason for not wanting to sign.

  7. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,438
    I laughed when CFC called to ask if I feared for my life when my wife applied for her PAL. Told them “no, I have the keys to the gun safe”.

  8. The Following User Liked This Post By Suputin

    Waterloomike (09-23-2018)

  9. #37
    Senior Member Waterloomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bantario
    Posts
    9,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    I laughed when CFC called to ask if I feared for my life when my wife applied for her PAL. Told them “no, I have the keys to the gun safe”.
    I would have to answer "only when i procrastinate."


    Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Kentucky Traditions Flintlock
    By DTC709 in forum Black Powder & Antiques
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-08-2017, 07:28 PM
  2. Assembling the Jedediah Starr fullstock flintlock
    By Waterloomike in forum Black Powder & Antiques
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 06:07 AM
  3. Can't order flintlock kits from the US?
    By Waterloomike in forum Black Powder & Antiques
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 09:27 PM
  4. 72 year old Facing 10 years for Flintlock Pistol in car
    By TheHydrant in forum News and World Headlines
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:00 PM
  5. Best Brands of Flintlock
    By Edenchef in forum Black Powder & Antiques
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •