Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by spider69 View Post
    That's what the author of The White Paper on Indian Affairs suggested many years ago which was promptly buried by the government of the day when Pierre Trudeau was PM and Jean Chretien was Minister of Indian Affairs. He was the author. To this day,no Liberal government will touch it with a ten foot pole.
    Well maybe someone should.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

I very much look forward to the political leader in the future who has the courage to actually establish one level of citizenship.

I get it, Canada and the Crown did some bad things to them a long time ago. How long do future generations need to get punished for that? I've never harmed a native, my 8yo son hasn't harmed a native.

How much longer? 50 years? 500 years? How many generations of no tax and free university does it take to balance things out?

When a German baby is born in the year 2100, is a doctor going to yell at that baby and tell them they need to make up for the holocaust?

I love it when Liberals say "A Canadian is a Canadian" about dual citizens who never actually live in Canada, but we don't even have one level of citizenship for people who live here.

This has to get resolved in a way other than the two-tiered citizenship we have now, and I can't wait for the first politician to bring it up.

It's not about not caring about what happened in the past, either. I do care, and it needed to be rectified. But for how long? My great great great great grandchildren should not continue to pay for something my great great great great grandfather may have done.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

3. The Following 9 Users Like This Post By Petamocto

FallisCowboy (09-24-2018), firemachine69 (09-24-2018), Grey_Wolf (09-24-2018), kennymo (09-26-2018), Magi (01-31-2019), Mobusten (12-28-2018), Rory McCanuck (09-24-2018), Swampdonkey (12-24-2018), TheMerlin (02-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I very much look forward to the political leader in the future who has the courage to actually establish one level of citizenship.

I get it, Canada and the Crown did some bad things to them a long time ago. How long do future generations need to get punished for that? I've never harmed a native, my 8yo son hasn't harmed a native.

How much longer? 50 years? 500 years? How many generations of no tax and free university does it take to balance things out?

When a German baby is born in the year 2100, is a doctor going to yell at that baby and tell them they need to make up for the holocaust?

I love it when Liberals say "A Canadian is a Canadian" about dual citizens who never actually live in Canada, but we don't even have one level of citizenship for people who live here.

This has to get resolved in a way other than the two-tiered citizenship we have now, and I can't wait for the first politician to bring it up.

It's not about not caring about what happened in the past, either. I do care, and it needed to be rectified. But for how long? My great great great great grandchildren should not continue to pay for something my great great great great grandfather may have done.

We can start by the fact they were lucky they weren't wiped off the face of the earth, like they did to the tribes before them.

5. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By firemachine69

FallisCowboy (09-24-2018), Grey_Wolf (09-24-2018), Swampdonkey (12-24-2018), TheMerlin (02-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post

Yes and how many times do they have to get paid and how many apologies is enough? One from each successive government just to keep the cheques coming?

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Grey_Wolf

FallisCowboy (09-24-2018), firemachine69 (12-24-2018), TheMerlin (02-05-2019)

Decided that being pink is in
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    They're not all bad.There are for sure some that definitely abuse the system.
    I agree that some are very good, I even call them friends, but even they get furious at the crap the other "wastes of skin" are getting away with. And they just keep wanting more and more all the time. Truly parasites on the body of our society.

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By FallisCowboy

Swampdonkey (12-24-2018), TheMerlin (02-05-2019)

we bustin need doug ford as prime minister of this sinking country lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION Hģ on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Give it up - it is time to say good nite.
    Sometimes I wonder if we all just stop paying for it all, maybe the SJWs will realize that the magic money tree, of the mystical , majestic, omnipotent deity entity that is the government does not actually produce any fruit without the labour of citizens. They might also understand that not all of our forebears actually were senior shareholders of the HBC, clergy or empowered governmnent members capable of influencing the outcomes of othser's lives, and in many cases were victims of these histories as orphans, or the disenfranchised. The Time to move on is past, but unfortunately it is too late for this nation I fear.
    Give it all back to the First Nations, and see if they make things any better.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Trudeau Out Now!!!

I'm a conservationist;
    I believe that everybody should be equal.
    The last moose I shot was full of worms.
    It was disgusting.
    I went to the MNR and asked for another tag?
    They laughed at me and told me that the meat was good to eat.
    And whatever I did not eat was to be buried.
    Not to give any of the moose meat to my dog.
    I invited them to my house to eat some and they all declined.
    I got really mad and insulted.
    I have lost all respect for the MNR AND THE USELESS GAME WARDENS.
    Nuff Said.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By lroy

TheMerlin (02-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Wonder how much money we would save. But cutting them off on all funding, tax breaks etc?
    60 cents every 1$

15. The Following User Liked This Post By karm

TheMerlin (02-05-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123