savage 10 ashbury precision VS savage 10ba evolution......what are the differences?

as the title say.......i'm trying to get a hold on what differenciate both rifles apart of the stock tthe
    action rest in.......i see the same action,i see the same ajustable trigger , same fluted barrel,i see a muzzle brake on the
    evo model and the magpul gen 3 prs fully adjustable cheek rest .....

but apart of those details,is there any other differences that would make one more desirable than the other when it comes to long range precision shooting ?

now the evolution

SavageStealthBody.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

I thought the only real difference was the chassis. I shot and liked the Ashbury, but they don't make it in left hand so I went with the Evolution, which I have yet to shoot because it just came back from 2 months warranty road trip and the weather is now too miserable to bother (yes I'm still sour about that)
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I thought the only real difference was the chassis. I shot and liked the Ashbury, but they don't make it in left hand so I went with the Evolution, which I have yet to shoot because it just came back from 2 months warranty road trip and the weather is now too miserable to bother (yes I'm still sour about that)
    what i don't get is,you can't use a given action and put it in different chassis then calling it a ''new''' rifle. all this gets me confused .............then,can we say one chassis is better than the other?...i'm looking for a precision rifle ,nearly went with the T3X TAC A1......but for some reasons i'm still on the fence. the tikka is barely 500$ away from both ashbury and evolution.seen the ashbury can be bought for 1599 at sfrc and another webstore....but....but...but the evo runs like 2000$ ,no less. i'm tempted by the tikka but i tell myself that savage generally provides very good barrels ,then accuracy. would jump on either the ashbury OR the evo IF i had the certainty of same half moa the tikka seems capable of, even with shelve ammo. 500$ saved is still 500$ saved. i'm not in the liberal GVT stealing on tax money,so i must consider 500$ as a piece of gold lol.
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

The only difference is the stock, the muzzle brake and the Ashbury doesn't come in .223. Even the MSRP is the same otherwise.
    "...then calling it a ''new'' rifle..." Yep. Ain't marketing a grand thing. S'what happens when firearms companies are operated by MBAs.

silly, the Ashbury has a tactical bolt knob, obviously better

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    silly, the Ashbury has a tactical bolt knob, obviously better
    soo..the question is reduced to what chassis is the best one .the ashbury precision,OR the drake one!! ???

i'm ready to make a purchase ,but.......

MjAxMy01MzEyOTliNjdmZDRiNDMz.png