ScotchAndShoot2018.jpg

To my fellow GOC'ers,

It's time for the 10th Annual Scotch and Shoot fundraiser/networking function and I would like to make sure you know about this as a number of you have been such an amazing supporter in the past.

The event is being held this year on Friday, October 19 from 6-11pm at the Shooting Edge (7600 Blackfoot Trail SE - next to the Calgary Farmers' Market)

Here is the lowdown:

We close the store and bring out our favourite guns (new and vintage) ...some you will never have the opportunity to shoot anywhere else in Canada.....You get a strip of ammo tickets (first rounds are on us!) and shoot whatever you want. We have all the bays open and all our staff on hand to make sure you have the best time ever. You should have enough tickets to enjoy the evening, but just in case, If you want to purchase more ammo after the first go-round you can purchase it on the spot and shoot to your hearts content.

After the shooting is done, we bust out the scotches and BBQ (all on us!) and have some cigars for you to enjoy in the outdoor, heated cigar lounge. This year we also have beer from Wild Rose Brewery, a killer wines list plus a full cocktail bar.

Wander the store, network, drink, shoot, eat meat and smoke. What else can we say?

Fellow GOCers, Consider this your exclusive invite!

The only way to buy a ticket: https://www.showpass.com/10th-annual-scotch-and-shoot/

Some of the Scotch and Shoot featured Scotches:

Glengyle / Kilkerran 12 year old
Kichoman Sanaig
Tullibardin 225 Saurternes

plus samplings of:

Gordon & Macphail - Balbair Connoisseurs Choice
Gordon & Macphail - Aberfeldy Connoisseurs Choice
Benroymach Speyside Single Malt

Hope to see you soon!

As always, I’ll be cutting a cheque to Valour Canada after this “networking event”.

With regards,

JR