Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by straightandnarrow View Post
    Just in case you didn't see this, and to demonstrate the underhandedness (deceitful nature of the Liberals
    https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...-consultations

another way to find out who may have firearms that are not registered as with the IP address and a bit of a search, they can identify where you live, and who you are.
    They already knew who we are and where we live.
    cookin' up a batch of fun (and pasta)

Can I Hear A Ramen!!!

Well, yes, you are correct of course.. but it just struck me as being so decietful...another Big Brother type move by the Libs.
    But of course with your IP they can locate and track all your other posts you have ever made and find out a lot about you and your attitudes....as a gun owner.....and heaven knows, not loving the Liberals might get you in trouble somewhere down the road.
    The Libs just signed the UN migrant pact, which says they can punish media (and possibly anybody) who doesn't toe the party line on migrants.... you know "irregular" not "illegal" kind of thing...or media which stirs up trouble regarding migrants....you know like posting things like the exhorbitant costs involved
    ...our tax money-hundreds of millions- which clearly is not needed elsewhere for Canadians...all of whom are doing so well under this govt

(by the way...We now have had over 72.000 "irregular" crossings to claim a$ylum since Sockboy's welcoming tweet in 2017....and..where Justin filled in the border ditch to make it even easier to cross.
    as part of his "we're dealing with the issue" claim

banned from CBC forum for lack of Liberal love

Quote Originally Posted by straightandnarrow View Post
    But of course with your IP they can locate and track all your other posts you have ever made and find out a lot about you and your attitudes....as a gun owner.....and heaven knows, not loving the Liberals might get you in trouble somewhere down the road.
    Most ISPs run dynamic IP addresses unless you specifically pay for a static IP. All the government has is one IP from a period in time. Almost impossible to track down your other browsing history.

Yes, it’s a stupid move on the government, but it really does do anything. It just looks bad. If you’re really worried about it, you should probably make a hat out of tinfoil before they steal your thoughts.

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    I belong to numerous firearm related forums, belong to a local gun club, have a couple of 12.X classes on my RPAL, and like to rant about desroying all Marxist/liberal/progessives. I have no love/like/tolerance for extremist religions of any ilk and do not get me going on enviro-nazis,BLM or those fuquetard Antifas. I keep the grass cut in the field behind my place so JFT2 are not inconvenienced when they decide to drop in on me. If they truly consider me a threat, then I can die a happy man. MAN! THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS!
    cookin' up a batch of fun (and pasta)

Can I Hear A Ramen!!!

5. The Following User Liked This Post By FALover

Soph (01-07-2019)

I bought an AR last week. Let's see if I will get it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678