Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    FWIW.

All or some of the above exchanges, with senators Pratte and Dean, were copied to every senator as well as Tony Bernardo, Sheldon Clare, Rod Giltaca, the PM, Minister of Public Safety, my MP, and Andrew Scheer.

Aside from auto responses from some senators, and the reply above from Senator Andreychuk, I received approving responses from Tony and Sheldon. Crickets from Mr. Giltaca.

I would like to encourage all to include the demand for recognition and protection of our rights, in every contact with parliament; no matter what details of current, proposed, or under study attacks you may be commenting on.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

manic29 (11-07-2018), Soph (11-06-2018)

From time to time I review previous threads with a view to determining what, if anything, is being accomplished.

C-71 has passed, there is still talk about further bans, but there is also acknowledgement from some that this isnít just about farmers and hunters.

Perhaps the exchanges above have had some impact.

With the election rapidly approaching, it seems appropriate to bring this thread forward for review by all who are concerned that the next government understand and, hopefully, implement the required changes to law and regulation.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Noticed the bump and was just re-reading the thread myself.
    As we are still at the 'ballot box' stage, it's clear that we need a change in government if we are to have our concerns taken seriously.
    Magna Carta wasn't just given by the magnanimity of the monarch, it had to be coerced at the point of a sword.
    Let's hope for our grandchildrens' sake that things don't need to run to that extreme again.
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

5. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By LB303

CLW .45 (08-24-2019), Scoutertracker (08-25-2019), Swingerguy (08-25-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234