Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When I first met my wife she was anti gun, she was raised anti gun (her Mom is terrified of them thanks to the media) but after a close encounter with some coyotes while walking her small dog, and a Savage model 24 passed down to her by her Grandfather, she has changed her mind. She is now an active member at the local range, proud owner of 2 rifles of her own and is soon taking the restricted firearms coarse.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfighter View Post
    When I first met my wife she was anti gun, she was raised anti gun (her Mom is terrified of them thanks to the media) but after a close encounter with some coyotes while walking her small dog, and a Savage model 24 passed down to her by her Grandfather, she has changed her mind. She is now an active member at the local range, proud owner of 2 rifles of her own and is soon taking the restricted firearms coarse.
    Nice, that's what we like to hear! Also a first post, Welcome to the Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by snowfighter View Post
    Mine is on her way, i was even wondering if she would sign for my license. There was no way i was going to have guns in the house and now we talk about them. I got her to handle my "scary" 9mm rifle loll, she couldn't help but smile when she shouldered it. Inside i was like Yesssss!
    I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later