Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power went out over night, schedule outage only lasted 10min, now the xbox is once again stuck on the green screen.
    I think the hard drive is just crashing hard.
    Of course, they use a normal hard drive but god forbid that make it easily swap able! Rather me pay $300 for an exchange through their "SUPPORT" site.
    I found the order for it, I purchased it in July 2016. 2.5 years and it's dying. Worse than even a laptop.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

FYI, I finally bought and swapped the internal harddrive of the xbox and it seems to be working correctly now
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12