Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    www.tfcfirearms.ca TFC Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    83

    Black Friday Sale

    Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is on now until midnight Monday November 27/18. Get 10% off your order when you enter the promo code "Black 18 "
    Questions or requests?
    Please feel free to email us at info@tfcfirearms.ca or give us a call at 403-568-0876

  2. #2
    Senior Member toysareforboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Posts
    187
    Couple of questions:

    The Glock G19 Gen3 TB: Are those aftermarket sights? Are they suppressor height sights? Is the barrel threaded 1/2x28? Looking on the glock site it looks like it doesn't takes Glock 17 magazines?

    The Sig Sauer 1911-22: Manufacturer's website says it comes with a wrench for the thread protector, what threads? Doesn't appear to have a threaded barrel.

    The Swiss Arms SA-22: What thread is the barrel? I asked Google but she didn't know.

    And I assume no problem purchasing these without a pal to get the black friday deal then start the transfer once my PAL arrives (stuck in the mail at the moment)?

    Let me know please and thanks!

    -Jamie M.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RobertMcC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nova Scotia.
    Posts
    4,844
    Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Couple of questions:

    The Glock G19 Gen3 TB: Are those aftermarket sights? Are they suppressor height sights? Is the barrel threaded 1/2x28? Looking on the glock site it looks like it doesn't takes Glock 17 magazines?

    The Sig Sauer 1911-22: Manufacturer's website says it comes with a wrench for the thread protector, what threads? Doesn't appear to have a threaded barrel.

    The Swiss Arms SA-22: What thread is the barrel? I asked Google but she didn't know.

    And I assume no problem purchasing these without a pal to get the black friday deal then start the transfer once my PAL arrives (stuck in the mail at the moment)?

    Let me know please and thanks!

    -Jamie M.
    Jamie the Sig ( GSG ) does have a threaded barrel. Just not a extended one as you might think. Its got a thread protector the same diameter as the barrel. Basically hiding it.There special fake cans or adapter for them.

    They should be M9 x .75 RH

    As for the SA-22.. Dunno.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

  4. #4
    www.tfcfirearms.ca TFC Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Couple of questions:

    The Glock G19 Gen3 TB: Are those aftermarket sights? Are they suppressor height sights? Is the barrel threaded 1/2x28? Looking on the glock site it looks like it doesn't takes Glock 17 magazines?

    The Sig Sauer 1911-22: Manufacturer's website says it comes with a wrench for the thread protector, what threads? Doesn't appear to have a threaded barrel.

    The Swiss Arms SA-22: What thread is the barrel? I asked Google but she didn't know.

    And I assume no problem purchasing these without a pal to get the black friday deal then start the transfer once my PAL arrives (stuck in the mail at the moment)?

    Let me know please and thanks!

    -Jamie M.
    Hi Jamie,

    The g19 has factory suppressor height sights, it takes g19 mags which we have a few

    RobertmcC is correct on the sig barrel and threads.

    The sig 1911.22 gsg 1911.22 and Swiss arms sa22 all have the same barrel threads. The GSG fake suppressor threads on to all of them.

    Yes if if you'd like to purchase to get the discount we would hold on processing until your pal arrives. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 403-568-0876 or send us an email at info@tfcfirearms.ca

    Thanks, James
    Questions or requests?
    Please feel free to email us at info@tfcfirearms.ca or give us a call at 403-568-0876

  5. #5
    Senior Member toysareforboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Jamie the Sig ( GSG ) does have a threaded barrel. Just not a extended one as you might think. Its got a thread protector the same diameter as the barrel. Basically hiding it.There special fake cans or adapter for them. They should be M9 x .75 RH
    Awesome, thanks for the info, would have never knew Now just have to track down some adapters from that to 1/2-28 for them

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC Firearms View Post
    The g19 has factory suppressor height sights, it takes g19 mags which we have a few
    That sounds wonderful. I found on google it looks like it has 1/2x28 threads. Thanks for the super quick reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC Firearms View Post
    The sig 1911.22 gsg 1911.22 and Swiss arms sa22 all have the same barrel threads. The GSG fake suppressor threads on to all of them.
    Does a real suppressor exist that looks like the GSG fake one? I think it looks pretty absurd. Was planning to use my Gemtech GM-9 dealer display "fake" suppressor on it. Looks like I'll have to find or make an adapter to let it thread on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by TFC Firearms View Post
    Yes if if you'd like to purchase to get the discount we would hold on processing until your pal arrives.
    Sounds perfect, thanks so much.

    Talk soon.

    -Jamie M.

  6. #6
    Senior Member toysareforboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by TFC Firearms View Post
    If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 403-568-0876 or send us an email at info@tfcfirearms.ca
    I sent you e-mail, check your spam/junk if you don't see it, my messages usually go there

    -Jamie M.

  7. #7
    www.tfcfirearms.ca TFC Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    I sent you e-mail, check your spam/junk if you don't see it, my messages usually go there

    -Jamie M.
    Thanks Jamie, got it and reply sent

    James
    Questions or requests?
    Please feel free to email us at info@tfcfirearms.ca or give us a call at 403-568-0876

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •