Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am probably way out in left field on this one, and I am not intending to be offensive, but I kind of think even any criminal conviction ( even DUI) should be a very serious impediment to licensing- not necessarily automatic exclusion, but certainly enhanced examination- I don't want any more ammunition handed out to the anti's- The contradiction on my part is that I don't really agree with licensing in general, but I .see it as a means of proving we are stand-up citizens to the anti's
    "You Cannot Comply Your Way Out of Tyranny"

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    I am probably way out in left field on this one, and I am not intending to be offensive, but I kind of think even any criminal conviction ( even DUI) should be a very serious impediment to licensing- not necessarily automatic exclusion, but certainly enhanced examination- I don't want any more ammunition handed out to the anti's- The contradiction on my part is that I don't really agree with licensing in general, but I .see it as a means of proving we are stand-up citizens to the anti's
    Oh no offense taken. That’s a fair statement. But who I was at 18 versus 34. Is very very different. And my 15 years without an incident would show that. As well as my case being non conviction. If I was any kind of risk currently. My history would show a lot more issues and a lot more recently. I mean who has t been in a fight once or twice in their teens? But I respect your point of view man. The antis and liberals are retarded though. If I wanted a gun for crime. Anger or revenge. I would have a akm clone with an auto seer in about 4 hours. Not so the courses file the paperwork. But all the safety gear. Have a local range membership and file with the police. But they don’t see that. Glock in a store. 800$ with 6 months of hoops to jump though. Glock from a friend of s friend. 2800$. No serial numbers. No paperwork. It’s option 2 that’s the problem. And if I am interviewed. My wife is interviewed. Or my references. It’s pretty straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mchurrikane View Post
    Oh no offense taken. That’s a fair statement. But who I was at 18 versus 34. Is very very different. And my 15 years without an incident would show that. As well as my case being non conviction. If I was any kind of risk currently. My history would show a lot more issues and a lot more recently. I mean who has t been in a fight once or twice in their teens? But I respect your point of view man. The antis and liberals are retarded though. If I wanted a gun for crime. Anger or revenge. I would have a akm clone with an auto seer in about 4 hours. Not so the courses file the paperwork. But all the safety gear. Have a local range membership and file with the police. But they don’t see that. Glock in a store. 800$ with 6 months of hoops to jump though. Glock from a friend of s friend. 2800$. No serial numbers. No paperwork. It’s option 2 that’s the problem. And if I am interviewed. My wife is interviewed. Or my references. It’s pretty straight forward.
    Well good on ya-I wish you the best of luck, and welcome aboard-
    "You Cannot Comply Your Way Out of Tyranny"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12