Page 650 of 650 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650
Results 6,491 to 6,498 of 6498

2. The Following 12 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Aniest (Yesterday), chuckbuster (Yesterday), DuhBoredShooter (Yesterday), Forbes/Hutton (Yesterday), Hidyn (Yesterday), kennymo (Yesterday), kodiakken (Yesterday), R&R Rancher (Yesterday), Rory McCanuck (Yesterday), Scotlas (Yesterday), VooDoo (Yesterday), Waterloomike (Yesterday)

Once came face-to-face with a moose while portaging through a swamp. (Me portaging, not the moose. He was just being a moose.) They are disturbingly large at close range... Didn't stick around long enough to see if he was also carrying a pistol.
    -- BAAC;16070341, Post 21

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

5. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

Forbes/Hutton (Yesterday), kodiakken (Yesterday), VooDoo (Yesterday)

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

Billythreefeathers (Today), chuckbuster (Today), kodiakken (Yesterday)

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

Billythreefeathers (Today), Grey_Wolf (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    Once came face-to-face with a moose while portaging through a swamp. (Me portaging, not the moose. He was just being a moose.) They are disturbingly large at close range... Didn't stick around long enough to see if he was also carrying a pistol.
    -- BAAC;16070341, Post 21
    Yes they are. We came across one while dirt biking once. It was completely unconcerned about our presence and was not about to move one inch until it was good and ready to.

Called in just today to check the status of a PAL for a "possible sale of goods which may require a valid license". The gentleman who answered the call (Carl) was courteous and polite - asked me if I would like to verify my info as a seller, I said no thank you, I have a lifetime firearms prohibition, my father stole then gun and I'm just trying to get the gun off the street. He quickly verified the pal I asked about as valid, said have a great day, and that was the end of it. Everything as per usual. Same as always when I call.
    -- CGNer?

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

joe6167 (Today), stewbud (Today)