Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Great firearm however did not like my DA .308 but good accuracy/function with the Hirtenberger so that will be the ammo of choice for now. Will attempt to work up a load but no serious accuracy testing till it warms up as I HATE winter.

The lifetime warranty is a real bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Someone buy my mint 1943 Criterion edition M1 Garand so I can buy a Stag 10 and regret selling my Garand forever.

https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...051#post654051
    Just trade your Garand for one that shoots 308. Then you can share ammo with a stag 10.

Chamber adaptor will do it - I shoot .308 out of my 30.06 Garand...

It’s already sold, thank you.

I liked the heritage aspect of the M1, but other than that it actually wasn’t that much fun to own.

It’s too heavy to bush bash with, and I wouldn’t want to long range hunt with it because there’s no scope.

Further, the Criterion edition I had was so immaculate that I had to keep it in great shape to hold its value.

It was fun the couple times I had it at the range, and lots of people were jealous of it, but the Stag 10 will get 10x more use.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

Tough to beat a Garand. A good buddy just built a Garand for me to give to my son for Christmas and it is superb. My buddy was known as the Garand Man and rebuilt and sold over 300.

If money weren’t a factor then I’d have all sorts of different guns that were used less.

I just couldn’t justify having $2k tied up in something I’d use so little.

I regret it more if the value skyrockets, but I’ll enjoy the Stag.

I just bought one for a great deal. Usually the MLOK model (Stag 10 S) goes for $2200+ tax, and I got one for $2025 all-in, including a bigger ambi cocking handle.

Nobody is really reporting the triggers to be junk like some have with the WK180C, but I will post a review and see if I replace it.

I think the only thing I'll replace for sure is this barrel for the Faxon pencil one, not for looks but for weight.

A lot of people using that barrel are getting these down to 7.X pounds, and if I can pull of around 8 with a scope I'd be super happy.

That is a good deal. Been seriously considering getting one, but I feel more and more, that a crossbow will be the next purchase, as I will get way more use out of it here in SW Ontario. Rifle hunting seasons are way shorter than bow here.

Definitely post what you think about it, as the more feedback I can read about it, the better.
    OFAH, CCFR - Looking for hunting friends and mentors in the SW Ontario area!

Why can't they make one in 5.56?

Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    Why can't they make one in 5.56?
    They do, it’s called the Stag 15. Doesn’t have the same magic NR status, though, I don’t think.

Buy a Modern Varmint or WK180C.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast