Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    I’d rather get most of my AR build list at one place.

I’ve been looking at lot on the sponsors and other website, is there one go-to spot that most people go to to for parts kits and barrels and gas systems and hand guards and stocks?
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Iíd rather get most of my AR build list at one place.

Iíve been looking at lot on the sponsors and other website, is there one go-to spot that most people go to to for parts kits and barrels and gas systems and hand guards and stocks?

one place, that everyone agrees on ?

no

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Stew

Petamocto (06-09-2019), Sinbad (06-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Barrels no, triggers yes - unless you pay for the permit. Uppers, lowers, barrels are the big ones I think.
    I have a friend in the US who has a FFL and when I needed a Colt part he added it to a export permit he was doing for a customer in the UK at no cost to me.. That is legal and the advantage of having a friend and he didn't charge me for the part either.

You ordered a rifle, it had a fault. Regrettable. Rifle was repaired at no cost and at first instance by the Arms East and now works fine. The resulting thread is entitled DO NOT BUY A STAG-10? I honestly don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by lawndart View Post
    You ordered a rifle, it had a fault. Regrettable. Rifle was repaired at no cost and at first instance by the Arms East and now works fine. The resulting thread is entitled DO NOT BUY A STAG-10? I honestly don't get it.

Was turned into a Soap Opera by the original poster. Hang around and you will "get it".

Quote Originally Posted by lawndart View Post
    Fair enough. I changed the name of the post when I was in the middle of a very frustrating period when I was having nothing but problems with a brand new $2500 gun.

Yes it has since been resolved (although they won’t tell me what was wrong with it, which would be nice for others to know in case it happens to them).

So yes you can still buy a Stag, but it may not run like it’s supposed to when you first get it.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516