Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBen View Post
    Are you serious?
    Ah... Yes?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hope you get it sorted out.

After initially being told to cut a few coils and try it again, I got another call back saying they were just going to send me the right buffer spring and they’d prefer I re-test it with that one.

Hopefully it’s here early next week, and I’ll test it right away. I’m tempted to go test it with the cut spring, but I’d rather just knock one thing off the list at a time.

If the right spring fixes it, obviously I’ll be happy but holy cow what a bad first impression.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Petamocto

Mark-II (04-19-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tachead View Post
    I think you are missing my point that there is a guy out there somewhere with an issue with his Daniel Defense too(likely even the same issue).

Lemons slip through QC sometimes with all companies(although some more then others). It sucks and I have got my share of lemons(I have bad luck too)but, to throw a hissy fit about it saying you are going to never buy one again and slander the company on every forum is a bit much imo. Especially when you have had it for a while and swapped parts on it even before shooting it(not saying that is the issue however). The real thing that matters in my mind is how the retailer and maker deal with these issues. Please let us know how it all turns out.

Anyway, I am sorry you had issues and glad Stag and Arms East are helping you sort it out. Hopefully you will have a smooth running rifle in short order.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    The guy spent two grand on a rifle that does not work.

He is not slandering the company, and he is not whining....he is airing a legitimate complaint.

There has been a long term pattern of multiple manufacturers rushing sub par products to the Canadian market because whenever something cool and NR comes along we blindly throw money at whomever is selling them.

I am glad someone is calling Stag out on this.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By ilikemoose

oilman28 (04-20-2019), Stew (04-19-2019)

rant is different than whine

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910