New business member

New business member here, I’d like to introduce ourselves.

Gothic Line Armoury is a new, Veteran owned and operated firearms business. Ryan and I both served with the Canadian Armoured Corps, and because of our experiences, our focus is what we know, tactical, long range, and surplus. Ryan is our long range guru, and has a deep passion for the discipline, having shot and learned from some of the legends, like Craft International, and many Leupold accadamy courses. He reads ballistic theory books like I read Archie comics 😂

We started with modest offerings, with a focus on what we knew, like Diemaco lowers, and the ubiquitous SKS. Quality shooting requires quality ammunition, and we’re proud to say we’re the Western Canadian distributor of Black Hills Ammunition. We’ve already been able to secure Sierra bullets for the reloading crowd who are demanding an above quality bullet in their loads.

Feel free to contact us if you’re looking for anything or have any questions

Rob Frerichs
    Gothic Line Armoury
    www.gothiclinearmoury.ca

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gothic Line Armoury; 12-13-2018 at 01:33 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Gothic Line Armoury

Drache (12-19-2018), Lee Enfield (12-14-2018), lone-wolf (12-12-2018), SIR VEYOR (12-13-2018)

Where in the “West” are you located?

Are drop ins welcome?

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Where in the “West” are you located?

Are drop ins welcome?
    Sir Veyor,

We are based out of Calgary, however we're an e-commerce business only.

Welcome to the community!

Any plans to get in any black hill "124 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point+P, Velocity: 1200 FPS, Energy: 397 Ft. Lbs."? Those wound channels in the ballistic gel look extra juicy for 9mm!

My range is only 50m indoors so not too sure I'll be needing anything else from ya at the moment

-Jamie M.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By toysareforboys

Gothic Line Armoury (12-14-2018)

Jamie,

Thanks for the welcome! We absolutely plan on adding the Black Hills 9mm to our offering. We've been looking at that one too😎

Regards,

Rob Frerichs