2019 membership cards

I renewed my membership in early November (on the 3rd, I believe). I have not yet received my 2019 membership card. I have sent e-mails to the club, but only get automated replies. I did receive a confirmation from my on-line renewal. But after that....crickets.

What's up? I'd like to use the range on my time off after Jan 1st.

Andy 6MT

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    Your card is valid till January 31
    Come check out our new website ! Click the link at the top of the page for Zombie Supply Canada

Also stop by our face book page and see what's new
    Don't forget all members get a GOC discount
    www.zombiesupplycanada.ca

Thank you Steve. I guess I'll wait. But I do remember getting my card in previous years in December. Oh well.

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    Yes ,but the bylaws needed to be updated and for this too pass resolution it requires 75% of the members to approve . So things had to be delayed with folks getting their memberships as it would be impossible to have 75% of the club show up at one time just to vote too adapt the new ones . Your free to attend the meeting on January 7 and pick up your card and too vote on the bylaws . If you don’t pick it up at that time it will be in the mail to you the next day .
    Come check out our new website ! Click the link at the top of the page for Zombie Supply Canada

Also stop by our face book page and see what's new
    Don't forget all members get a GOC discount
    www.zombiesupplycanada.ca