Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By GTW

kennymo (02-18-2019), lone-wolf (02-18-2019), Rory McCanuck (02-18-2019)

Out of curiosity, how much does a bang from a primer alone make?

I have a few live primers to remove... But I don't live in an area where I could just load them into my rifle and step outside to pop them off that way. Neighbours are too close and may not enjoy hearing the noise... Plus if they see me with the rifle there's going to be a lot more issues/questions. Possibly by people with badges and bullet resistant vests. (And I kinda don't think they'd take an explanation of "I was just removing some primers" very well.)

Good to know that they can be removed with the press with a relatively low risk of detonation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.ec View Post

I have a few live primers to remove... But I don't live in an area where I could just load them into my rifle and step outside to pop them off that way. Neighbours are too close and may not enjoy hearing the noise... Plus if they see me with the rifle there's going to be a lot more issues/questions. Possibly by people with badges and bullet resistant vests. (And I kinda don't think they'd take an explanation of "I was just removing some primers" very well.)

Good to know that they can be removed with the press with a relatively low risk of detonation though.
    Louder than most airguns. But quieter than a 22LR.

When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.ec View Post
    Similar to a starter pistol if you've ever had one of those. I shot them off in my basement, it's not loud enough to spawn 911 calls. At least it hasn't been yet anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345